ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

Usually the server is up and your firewall or antivir is blocking the download.

If you're sure that's not the case the server might be down and you'll have to install the patches manually (look through the forums here).

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#282 TheNumenorean

TheNumenorean
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Usually the server is up and your firewall or antivir is blocking the download.

If you're sure that's not the case the server might be down and you'll have to install the patches manually (look through the forums here).

The problem appears to be that ftp.ea.com is down, so i simply cant acquire the correct files. This is the case in a browser, ruling out firewall issues (which i also carefully checked) and also explains why the patcher doesnt work. I cant seem to find any mirrors though.

edit: I'm not sure if there are official mirrors, as there are a number but they do not seem to be necessarily reputable.

Edited by TheNumenorean, 03 July 2017 - 09:17 PM.

#283 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

For me these links work just fine and their ftp is up.

Alternatively you can download 1.03 from https://www.gamerepl...h-103-downloads

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#284 xTobit

xTobit
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:40 PM

Hey Revora Team,

i have got a problem with playing multi player games in bfme1. Everytime i start a game, the game runs for a fex minutes and then surprinsingly crashes showing the following error:

DX8 error 0x0x80004005 (E_Fail)

2 adresses:

(unknown)(0): game.dat+8961088 Debug::PoststaticInit+3296

(unknown)(0): game.dat+9474284 Debug::PoststaticInit+516492

Because of the severity of this error the game will now exit.

I would be very, very happy if you are able to help me.

#285 Bargainking77

Bargainking77
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

I am having problems finishing the installation process of the all in one patch + client. I downloaded the .iso and mounted it - from there the game seems to have installed okay.
However I run into issues with the installation of the all-in-one-patch and the launcher. 
The installation begins okay however when its almost completed downloading I get the error:
"Download Failed: Check your connection and click 'Retry' to try downloading the files again, or click 'Cancel' to terminate setup"
I am on Windows 10 and have tried +20 times - making sure to run as admin, and have even uninstalled everything and started from scratch - but no luck so far.
Any advice? Thanks!

Edited by Bargainking77, 28 July 2017 - 08:27 PM.

#286 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

@xTobit please try to select your internal GPU as the graphics adapter for the game.

@Bargainking77 Is it an antivirus problem?

#287 Bargainking77

Bargainking77
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

Hm good suggestion, but unfortunately I just tried turning off my anti-virus entirely and I still got the exact same error

#288 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:10 AM

Then you have to install the patches and the launcher manually. Pstch 1.03 then 1.05 then 1.06 then the T3A launcher.

#289 xTobit

xTobit
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:07 PM

@ICT Could you please tell me how? 

#290 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

@Bargainking

The links are somewhere in this subforum and probably via google...

here I looked it up for you

Download and install patch 1.03 --> http://www.the3rdage...tem-364?addview

Download and install patch 1.05 --> http://www.the3rdage...tem-779?addview

Download and install patch 1.06 --> http://www.the3rdage...oad</span>-1767

Download and install the T3a Client --> http://server.cnc-on...nline_2.1.3.msi

#291 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:03 AM

@xTobit that depends on your graphics card, usually it is in the driver settings.

There are a few topics about that here in the subforum.

#292 Rinionmanwe

Rinionmanwe
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

Okay So I have BMFE 1 installed. I try to use the all in one installer, and it says Cant start game... And how would I go about getting BMFE 2 and BMFE 2 RoTWK?

#293 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:17 AM

Run the game as admin

#294 Rinionmanwe

Rinionmanwe
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Okay But what about BMFE 2 and BMFE2 RotWK because I tried to follow what was said on downlaoding it and nothing worked...

#295 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:49 AM

Please, make your own topic or stay in one topic at least. Asking more often only adds to the confusion.

#296 Bidipipig

Bidipipig
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Hi, i need a bit of help. I want to play with my friend and every time we start the match, it goes to coundown to begin "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." But thgen i starts an error and won't let us to connect. Pls hel pand forgive me my english :*

#297 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:29 AM

Hi, i need a bit of help. I want to play with my friend and every time we start the match, it goes to coundown to begin "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." But thgen i starts an error and won't let us to connect. Pls hel pand forgive me my english :*

Please read the topic about connection issues. You both have to forward port 16000 UDP in your router.

#298 Shuuya

Shuuya
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

Hi, when i try to download  BFME1 patch 1.06 all in one the launcher says me need to specify bfme1 main installation directory that i do before but don't do something

#299 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

Then you specify the wrong directory.

Where did you install the game to? Is the default installation directory of the installer wrong?

#300 ProZodiaC

ProZodiaC
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

Hi, when i hit the "BFME" on T3A:Online Launcher it says "BFME installation not found" but BFME is installed with required patches on default installation directory. When i try to run bfme.exe first Launch image appears but then nothing happens. Running on compatibility mode or administrator mode also doesn't help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users