#41 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

The mission should end once all red player buildings are gone.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#42 MentalA04

MentalA04
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

He had no buildings, neither he, neither orange, there was barely any buildings left after i destroyed whole map.

#43 MentalA04

MentalA04
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

So how it goin, checked it alredy?

#44 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Confirmed, A04 is bugged, there is no mission accomplished.

7fqd2Qz.png

#45 delulytric

delulytric
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

Oh thank god man. So I'll treat A04 as mission accomplished. No wonder I can't complete it too. Searched 5 mins for any units, and it crashed on me. So what's the ending dialogue for A04 then

#46 Allied Commander ???

Allied Commander ???

Tweaks INI and MIX files

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

Malver still can be easily detected !!!

---RASHIDI won't be happy---

#47 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

Malver's greatest weakness is stealth detection. Espescially other heroes are a great threat to him.

As it stands, you have no margin for error, and once detected, there is no way he's getting out as he has very little health and has very low speed in comparison to Tanya or Morales. Perhaps giving him some more speed, as he doesn't play like every other unit in the Scorpion Cell. Maybe switch Libra's and Malver's speed around? :p

#48 Petya

Petya

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Malver doesn't reveai himself at attacking so he is very good for miner harassment. If used correctly, he can survive quite long without being detected. Malver can also be used as a support unit, because IIRC he has a deploy attack which debuffs enemy units within the range of that attack.

#49 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

His deploy should not be underestimated. There is currently a bug that he doesn't seem to gain experience, so fixing that might help a lot as well. 

#50 GAMMA47

GAMMA47
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

I have to be honest...the game is extremely good...minus a few big lingering issues...but i have to be honest...95% of the campaign missions suck really bad...there all recon based missions that are boring...frustrating...full of trial and error and a waste of my time....very rarely do you get a base and its usually not your base...all the new structures and units you added and you can barely use them....for a base making game there sure isnt alot of base making at all...no proper defense missions...no missions with allies(not talking about co-op mode) just wave after wave of cliche recon mission and this is what i feared the path you would take...my brother loves allies and him and i hate the stupid bumbling missions that is just sneak....now its ALL OF THEM...minus 2-3 missions..might need to reconsider the missions...

#51 Oktavia

Oktavia
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

In A04 it's possible to blow up whole warehouse by random debris from blowing up nearest buildings even before talking to man in it: http://img41.imagesh...1/1346/h12o.png. In my case there was "don't shoot me" audio and mission effectively stuck.

@GAMMA47
Kinda agree on that, MO is a great RTS, but terrible stealth action, no matter how you look at it.

#52 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

How do I get over Beautiful mind?

The spam is so great, so fast as if the Soviet have infinite resources.

1 hour limit isn't enough at all.

Although, I do agree that it's a very good mission. Too much stuffs to kill, unlike the original one.

Edited by X1Destroy, 04 December 2013 - 12:15 PM.

"Protecting the land of the Free."
efXH1rz.png

#53 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

This was on easy?

#54 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

Yes, easy mode.

Haven't dare to try normal or mental.

efXH1rz.png

#55 delulytric

delulytric
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

For beautiful mind A06, use your navy armada (provided you don't kill the mind controlled allied navy) and navigate through near iron curtain. Use aircraft carrier to destroy it, along with your warhawk helicopters reinforcement.

For base, camp GI and GGI on bridge to stop enemies from continuously coming in. While you're at it, use the navy to destroy the iron curtain soviet base to stop production flow to the north. Now your chrono miners can farm beyond the bridge with minor harassment from tesla troopers. Build a mixture of infantries, med tanks and warhawk and clear the entrance with infantries as cannon fodders. The rest? Just rush in and hope for the best.

#56 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

In A04 it's possible to blow up whole warehouse by random debris from blowing up nearest buildings even before talking to man in it: http://img41.imagesh...1/1346/h12o.png. In my case there was "don't shoot me" audio and mission effectively stuck.

Will fix.

mainbanner.jpg
115776.png

#57 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

How do I get over Beautiful mind?

The spam is so great, so fast as if the Soviet have infinite resources.

1 hour limit isn't enough at all.

Although, I do agree that it's a very good mission. Too much stuffs to kill, unlike the original one.

Camping in your base, defending with ground units and spamming Stormchilds should do the trick.

7fqd2Qz.png

#58 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

This certainly will help me alots, thank you!

Edited by X1Destroy, 04 December 2013 - 02:59 PM.

efXH1rz.png

#59 MentalA04

MentalA04
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

I have to be honest...the game is extremely good...minus a few big lingering issues...but i have to be honest...95% of the campaign missions suck really bad...there all recon based missions that are boring...frustrating...full of trial and error and a waste of my time....very rarely do you get a base and its usually not your base...all the new structures and units you added and you can barely use them....for a base making game there sure isnt alot of base making at all...no proper defense missions...no missions with allies(not talking about co-op mode) just wave after wave of cliche recon mission and this is what i feared the path you would take...my brother loves allies and him and i hate the stupid bumbling missions that is just sneak....now its ALL OF THEM...minus 2-3 missions..might need to reconsider the missions...

I feel your pain man, but to a part i disagree, the mission are realy tough, even for hardcore player as myself, well may be they should add a nice thing or two, but overall when you do that extremly hard mission you feel the great joy of accomplishment, i am also a roleplayer, "hardcore roleplayer?" that what you think, yes, and i belive it can be organic, the hardcore and roleplay, i realy like C&C lore, and here you feel the thrill of soviet invasion (speaking of ally campaign so far), yo caught off guard, american forces are scoutered around the states, and basicly soviets get huge upper hand (this way i explain myself the 100x more enemy forces each time), but you the one to change it, soviet think in first days of war they made fatal blow to america, their arrogance is reason of their mistakes, you that talented Commander/General, the hero of people, who took control over battlefield in extremly hard condition and start to turning the tides of battle, there you fight off the capital DC where i assume you was in first place when war started, then you get back air forces in colorado, then reastablish power over water in florida, and each time soviet suffer huge cassualties, and other commanders at other battlefield find the spark of hope to follow your example and start show their own initiative to fend off soviet forces, starting to make soviet loose even more battles (even though briefing never talk about it, but im think it is happens one way or another) that is great feeling, it kinda is trial and error, but then, without saving, you actualy get even better if you alredy good (im playing at mental, and enemy is relentless), and you kinda feel that where you won you actualy earned it completly, though i wish there was a little more cinematic scripting, and actual help when the odds are very big (may be even bigger in first place then they are atm, like when you half through mission and you got your base finaly, and there show up 3 enemy soviet generals, 3 diffrent color bases, and you like "Omg" and then message comes "we thought you would need little help commander", and central base gets demolished by like 30 aircraft, and then message shows up "greetings from colorado commander!"), also reinforcement could be little bigger, when in 3rd allied mission they tell you, reinforcement is coming, and im like "soon they will come and it will even mine and latin soviet forces a little" and then comes 2 abrams tanks, there could be atleast 4 of them and may be 2 buldogs, atleast when in final wave they say "we won the soviet engagement, help is coming" so there could be 2 then another 2 and then when battle there won comes another 6-8 may be even with veteran status (that would make sense lore wise, since they just got good exp for wining that engagement), it would feel much better.

#60 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Keep posting suggestions and I'll adjust things accordingly after reviewing the feedback.

mainbanner.jpg
115776.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users