act 1 act 2

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 isaac103

isaac103
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

I wonder if we will be able to control of the Allied heroes in the last Allied Act II mission? :D 

#82 Speeder

Speeder

title available

• Hosted
  • 8,349 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:36 AM

Very likely.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#83 isaac103

isaac103
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:23 AM

I wonder how many triggers the last missions for each of the factions will have? I am really looking forward to playing those missions. ;D

oh btw, can we maybe get a super Irkalla aka my version of the Irkalla warship outfitted with railguns and anti-air lasers? xD

#84 Lasombra

Lasombra
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

I wonder how many triggers the last missions for each of the factions will have? I am really looking forward to playing those missions. ;D

oh btw, can we maybe get a super Irkalla aka my version of the Irkalla warship outfitted with railguns and anti-air lasers? xD

Irkalla can use its laser-type weaponry against air units.

#85 isaac103

isaac103
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

Now how many more of these super warships can we get for our final mission? xD

#86 isaac103

isaac103
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

All is quiet here on this post.....hopefully we will know more about what happens to the entire story line once the entirety of the Mental Omega mod comes out.

#87 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  • Projects:Multiple projects at Croteam

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

I kinda hope that the final missions of all sides will end in a sort of "text-only" cutscene explaining what happened after, because I doubt 4 lines on the victory screen is enough. Kinda like the Epilogues in Starcraft 1.

#88 Hardric62

Hardric62
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:54 AM

I kinda hope that the final missions of all sides will end in a sort of "text-only" cutscene explaining what happened after, because I doubt 4 lines on the victory screen is enough. Kinda like the Epilogues in Starcraft 1.

It's sure that the sort of set-up which will be needed for Act III could use something like that. How hard would it be to do?

#89 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  • Projects:Multiple projects at Croteam

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:29 AM

Considering that I did a bik video like that for an old, unfinished Starcraft 1 fan-expansion mod that I did when I was 12, I would think it's not that difficult. I think I used MS Paint. :V

MO already got similar videos, like the Act titles, or the "cutscene" at the end of The Raven, as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: act 1, act 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users