-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:10 AM

Do you run the game as administrator?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#362 kajny

kajny
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:14 AM

Yes. I can play the game but i must unhooked from T3A client.

#363 kajny

kajny
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:18 AM

Oh I tried to run that T3A client as administrator. I was running just the bfme2 as administrator. Now it works.

#364 eragonscape

eragonscape
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

When I attempt to login to the online page, it always just says, "login timed out", and the register button still flashes, leading to the nonfunctional EA service.

#365 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:16 AM

Did you read the connection issues sticky? What's in your launcher logfile? Do you run as administrator? Did you register your server account?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#366 eragonscape

eragonscape
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:31 AM

I register my server account and run as administrator. Launcher logfile?

#367 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

Did you remove the gamespyipadress line in your options file? It's in the topic I asked you to look into.

#368 Tankomania

Tankomania
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:23 AM

Hello, I have a problem that nobody else seems to have aparently. So the thing is that, when I choose the "online" option, the log in screen is the same as if I didn't change anything, it asks me to log in to my EA account instead of my Revora account

#369 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

Right, but you're supposed to log in with your T3A:Onine account anyway.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#370 Phaeron

Phaeron
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

After installation of the T3A all-in-one application, I can enter the Online lobby in BFME2 Patch 1.09, but it says I am required to register an EA Online account. I've read that I ignore the EA Online account, and just enter my Revora server account name and password, and it should work. I do that, and it gives me this message: "The EA registration application can not be found in the install directory. Registration is required for online play." It also gives me the message when I press register with the incorrect credentials, or no credentials at all. I did download the T3A launcher before I logged in, but I'm not sure what that would do.

#371 BigSexxxy

BigSexxxy
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

Phaeron

I have the exact same problem as you can someone please help? 

#372 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:21 AM

Add this line to your options.ini file

HasGotOnline = yes

#373 Rinionmanwe

Rinionmanwe
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Okay So for the greater portion of 2 days now I have been pounding my head against a wall as I do my best to get BMFE 2 Downloiaded... and after countless hours Im finally about to toss my hands in the air... Something about a key, Got through that... Got it all downloaded tried to open it and it was talking about the DvD Rom not having the disk... Is there any possibility that there is a way a lot easier out there just like it was for BMFE 1? Or must I go back to beating my head against a wall to get BMFE 2. Honestly I have not even gotten to BMFE2 RoTWK and i am at the moment not even sure if I want to...

#374 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

For bfme2 use this https://www.gamerepl...owtopic=1001571

#375 Rinionmanwe

Rinionmanwe
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:18 AM

I keep getting the CD Rom thing and then after that this time I got a CA key thing...

Edited by Rinionmanwe, 01 August 2017 - 01:19 AM.

#376 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:48 AM

What exactly did you do and what exactly is the problem? Step-by-step.

#377 Rinionmanwe

Rinionmanwe
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:12 PM

Okay so I used WinCDEmu,

Than I downloaded the BFME 2.ISO

Then I mounted it so I could install the installer.

Then I used the CD Gen key,

then I mounted the Mini image but I honestly don't know if I did that right or wrong...

and If I have the patch switcher Do I need to install the patches?

#378 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Just read and follow https://forums.revor...allation-guide/

And, instead of mounting the mini images to play (that's in step 5 for BFME2 in the link above), simply replace your game.dat file with this one:

https://www.gamerepl...owtopic=1001571

but only after the patches are installed.

Edited by ICT, 01 August 2017 - 04:18 PM.

#379 Rinionmanwe

Rinionmanwe
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

Okay I replaced the Game.dat fine... and took the mini images off the mount. But it still comes up with DVD-Rom or CD-ROM incorrect

#380 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

Then you did something wrong.

And since you never write exactly what you do, what you want to achieve, what your system is like etc we can not know what your problem might be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users