MO 3.3 // Campaign, Cooperative & Challenge Discussion

• Please log in to reply
2169 replies to this topic

#2161 Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:45 PM

The foehn forces that fled after Blood Rage came in Nobody Home, I think, so I don't think first idea makes that much sense, considering evaccing Yunru is their top priority

Also, Yuri freely using Chronosphere doesn't make much sense. The one they have is an old version that could only transport a few and from how Unthinkable turned out, it also took an explicitly long time. Meanwhile, the only other Chronosphere is the Paradox Engine. There are no other Chronospheres other than the two

Perhaps its an event that is happening simultaneously instead? I am certaij there were a couple cells in China that may or may not have made it qoth the main force and are isolated?

#2162 BotRot

BotRot

Unofficial MO English Wiki Admin

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Projects:Unofficial MO English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  MO Wiki Contributor

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:10 PM

I do wonder if Dragonstorm's Xiu Rong Wu (the Chinese general) will ever make a return someday, as he's not mentioned elsewhere in Act 2. Saddening to see a general leading an invasion force just disappear like that.

hT8PHUN.gif

#2163 Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:24 AM

Now if only Xiu Rong Wu's voice (general Fai) was used for the Chinese Taunts, instead of Libya.

#2164 TerumasaReal

TerumasaReal
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:30 AM

According to Sandman's behind-the-scenes posted in Chinese forum, General Wu was supposed to appear in Power Hunger, but his appearance was finally removed due to the bad AI performing in 3.3.2 map version. TBH, I hope he'll return in this mission (and sacrifice) someday.

Edited by TerumasaReal, 20 April 2019 - 10:54 AM.

#2165 Revan0123

Revan0123
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  •  Former Sith Lord who's stuck on earth, playing Video Games :P

Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:30 AM

I mean, I always thought Epsilon assassinated him between acts 1 and 2 (Like Taciturn) before he could rally another army to attack Russia (Considering his batshit-crazy dialogue during Dragonstorm, I could buy him being insane enough to not give a shit about the threat of the MIDAS that Russia supposedly had).

#2166 FuyuShaymin

FuyuShaymin
  • New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega : Vietnam War Campaign

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:38 AM

unknown.png

tHiS iSn'T 3.0.

#2167 Zharakov

Zharakov
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  •  Everyone dies....But not everyone truly LIVES

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:15 AM

I saw a comment on Speeders (or Martinozs) youtube video doing a playthrough of Epsilon 14 (brute mission).

A good addition to that mission, in order to make it challenging (its way too easy, and i do understand that not every mission has to be hard) and alot more fun, the Latin Confederation should immediately construct a nuclear silo in order to counter the brutes by destroying the Cloning Vats, the player has to destroy the silo before it fires

#2168 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:10 PM

I saw a comment on Speeders (or Martinozs) youtube video doing a playthrough of Epsilon 14 (brute mission).

A good addition to that mission, in order to make it challenging (its way too easy, and i do understand that not every mission has to be hard) and alot more fun, the Latin Confederation should immediately construct a nuclear silo in order to counter the brutes by destroying the Cloning Vats, the player has to destroy the silo before it fires

Guys, this is what happens when lovalmidas makes a manageable mission. :p

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#2169 TerumasaReal

TerumasaReal
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:52 AM

Nuclear Silo in this mission is a dream and unexplainable.

#2170 TerumasaReal

TerumasaReal
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:58 AM

And guys, you can feel free to imagine how does the new Money Source look like. It will be the heaviest changed mission in the next patch, along with a few other missions.  :evilthinkin:

Edited by TerumasaReal, 27 May 2019 - 01:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users