Photo

MO 3.3 // Feedback & Suggestions (Balance, New Features, Modifications etc.)

• Please log in to reply
4724 replies to this topic

#4721 JackoDerp

JackoDerp
  • Members
  • 177 posts
  • Projects:Doing dumb shit to Red Alert 1
  •  Arrogant arsehole with questionable sanity.

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:39 PM

7uTfQ0Q.gif

Everyone seems to be arguing over how Yunru came into such a position of power,

yet nobody is willing to explain how Rahn's weapon is able to teleport a pair of shorts.

#4722 Thesilver

Thesilver
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:13 PM

wtf was that? This ain't an university dude.

#4723 Divine

Divine

Note that I was drunk when I chose the name for my forum account

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:02 AM

Some badly formatted wall of text that would have benefited greatly from spoiler tags to break it apart and short summarizations inbetween.

#4724 Opus Custom Tank

Opus Custom Tank
  • Members
  • 76 posts
  •  My england is bad

Posted 22 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

What do you say about this IDEA:

Psi Corps Subfaction (in reference to their psychic tech.): Lets replace "Ghost Miners and ore Refinery" by "Slave Miners"

Scorpion Cell Subfaction (in reference to their "drill" technology (Tyrant and Driller Transport using it allready): Lets replace Ghost Miners by something like "Driller Miner" (now you have to think how to balance it... hmm maybe when miner will not have 100% HP his Drill technology will not work ? Or lets give them limited time under ground for example. After 5 sec that miners need to go out and recharge the drill )

Epsilon HQ Subfaction (in reference to their unique stealth technology already used in "Shadow Tanks" and "Genomines") Theres the best place for Ghost Miners.

Unbalanced huh ? :smile2ap: I wonder if Mental Creators thought about it earlier . Its realy instane ?

Actually what about they just set Ghost Miner for Psi-Corps, Headquarters and set Slave Miner for Scorpion Cell?

I came up with new idea. I was said Slave Miner is such a Scorpion Cell unit. But what about Gravi Miner?
Since Ghost Miner is have a heavy equipment they are slow and cannot be amphibious.

A light version of Ghost Miner. They will be faster but have less armor. It will be amphibious so it will be such a Psi-Corps unit. Of course they can't use heavy cloak equipments, it will have a emergency protocol. If enemy is around the sersors will be active then miner will use a cloak equipment so this will make miner cloaked for a limited time. It will be not cloaked when enemies not around.

I know my English sucks.

#4725 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Mapper and Mix Hacker

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  •  No, I don't main PsiCorps. I suck at it.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:48 PM

Hover vehicle movement really sucks, so no thank you

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

(Sorry for any double posts, my mobile browser is messed up atm)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users