• Please log in to reply
1272 replies to this topic

#21 Nablis123

Nablis123
  • Members
  • 92 posts
  • Projects:None

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

I was playing the mermaid when 2 attack dogs approached Siegfried he killed the first one, but then froze the second dog as it jumped on him, the dog killed Seigfried but it stayed frozen in the air and I didn't lose the mission, I tried to see if Seigfried is still alive (I had him control grouped) but he wasn't there, not that is game breaking but it's annoying when there is no save reload :/

#22 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:27 PM

Happy Birthday doesn't have a radar, when it is painfully obvious that it was designed with a radar in mind. Especially with messages like "move Morales here", obviously pinging the non existing radar, so the player got no idea what is going on. Also, it's really difficult managing the base and keeping Morales alive without seeing what is going on. This mission became harder due to this. I could do it on the first try in 3.0, not in 3.3.

Yes, I consider this a bug. yes-tick.png

Edited by Speeder, 22 January 2017 - 02:50 AM.

#23 Wargame-dono

Wargame-dono
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:48 PM

oh yea i forgot to mention that in unholy alliance when their main conyard is destroyed (for example main faction is Epsilon HQ) they can build conyard without WF and buy mcv's yet they still have atleast one of other faction conyard  and i was like wtf that their conyard was appeared out of nowhere

is that intentional? honesty its hilarious

also it seems in unholy alliance you cant built everything on 4 factions (i think it works on either 3 or 2) since i tried of it several times yes-tick.png

#24 Divine

Divine

NGL, I was kinda drunk when I registered with this name.

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

A Deviatress tried to confuse the projectiles of my Serphs mid-flight. I'm fairly sure this isn't supposed to happen. I recall a similar case with Salamanders and the drone trio of the Quetzal yesterday. Just tested the Quetzal thing, appearently it doesn't happen and I remembered wrongly. yes-tick.png

I also noticed that the AI with the Foehn has a tendency to waste certain support powers on civilians when my units are cloaked or if I don't have any. I have seen it using the Devourer or lions, and the Boid Blitz on civilian vehicles. 

This just happens sometimes.

Edited by Speeder, 22 January 2017 - 03:02 AM.

Some unofficial stuff I made for Mental Omega

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron
Skirmish Map: (2) Commietopia

Feedback and showcase thread

#25 Damfoos

Damfoos

When world domination haven't cured the emptiness inside

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Projects:Translation of various cool C&C mods.
  •  Mental Omega Russian Translator

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

S16 mission Firewalking ends with post-briefing of A06 Beautiful Mind, while supposed to have its own. yes-tick.png

#26 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

In Bad Apple the Riot Troopers doesn't seems to be using theirs shotgun like in Skirmish, only the flashbang. yes-tick.png

Edited by Speeder, 22 January 2017 - 03:08 AM.

"Protecting the land of the Free."
efXH1rz.png

#27 Linken-Nightmare

Linken-Nightmare
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Projects:Project to crash the PC.
  •  Keyboard Commander

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:01 PM

Uhhh....

Can anyone tell me why AI can build War Factory in Infantry Only mode?

It seems unfair.... yes-tick.png

Hope someone tell the answer....

Conscript reporting.

#28 Linken-Nightmare

Linken-Nightmare
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Projects:Project to crash the PC.
  •  Keyboard Commander

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:05 PM

Oh, thank you Speeder.

Guess what, yesterday before I download the game it is still not available yet. Tomorrow when I checked your page it is available so I am the first bird..... I thought?

He....

Conscript reporting.

#29 Black/Brunez

Black/Brunez

Title? What title?

• Project Team
  • 1,262 posts
  •  Mentalmeister - Random Annoying Guy

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:21 PM

Uhhh....

It seems unfair....

Can you specify which AI you fought? (exemple: Medium USA)

Oh, thank you Speeder.

Guess what, yesterday before I download the game it is still not available yet. Tomorrow when I checked your page it is available so I am the first bird..... I thought?

He....

Wat? 

Edited by Black/Brunez, 23 December 2016 - 01:22 PM.

#30 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:42 PM

In Recharger's briefing: "our Premier Romanov does not quite the time he is recorded authorizing the strike." I think you accidently a word there. yes-tick.png

Edited by Speeder, 22 January 2017 - 03:16 AM.

#31 Allied Commander ???

Allied Commander ???

Tweaks INI and MIX files

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

There's still a lot of spelling errors in the missions. For example in The Raven the word offline is misspelled as "offine" yes-tick.png

#32 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:57 PM

Uhhh....

It seems unfair....

I was just about to report this. Hard AI USA w/ mental boost built a War Factory, then Warhawks and Cryocopters in Infantry Only mode. yes-tick.png

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron

#33 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:00 PM

That's due to Mental AI Boost. While the factory is removed from build order early in the game, AI is directed there to make secondary war factory later on - resulting in them being able to produce those despite being in Infantry war mode.

#34 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:01 PM

Can it be changed into barrack clone cheat instead? Cause more spam, more fun.

Or disabling the Mental AI Boost button is the only way to fix the problem?

Edited by X1Destroy, 23 December 2016 - 03:02 PM.

"Protecting the land of the Free."
efXH1rz.png

#35 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:39 AM

Epsilon AI related :

Epsilon AI seems to refuse sending their infiltrators at you until you openly attack them

Also, Libra on AI seems to derp out at times. Was attacking her with Buzzards while she daydreamed near my base and all she did afterwards was flying around in panic as if she forgets how to use her telekinesis on her darts

At random moments, Scorpion Cell will stop toxic bombing you and starts fooling around with it in the most absurd places possible (eg: Next to their own base, at sea)

Also, why the hell are Epsilon AIs stacking their Chimaera core in a blob?

Edited by Handepsilon, 24 December 2016 - 12:41 AM.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#36 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:34 AM

Speaking about Libra, she appearently has a nasty tendency to glitch out near bridges. She moves at the border of two cells back and forth very quickly, and she is unable to stop it.

#37 aethiraes

aethiraes
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:55 AM

AI Teammates seem to be completely indifferent as you are being smashed by all three enemy forces at once. I was playing a 3 v 3 with AI until I realized my teammates were sitting in their base with swarms of Knightframes and Lancers doing nothing.

Also, it seems that even with Mental AI boost, the AI refuse to build any tier 3 monster tanks, only creating annoying swarms of infantry and tier 1 basic tanks. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I kind of expected a teeth-grinding experience with mental AI.

Edited by aethiraes, 24 December 2016 - 01:56 AM.

#38 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:04 AM

AI Teammates seem to be completely indifferent as you are being smashed by all three enemy forces at once. I was playing a 3 v 3 with AI until I realized my teammates were sitting in their base with swarms of Knightframes and Lancers doing nothing.

Also, it seems that even with Mental AI boost, the AI refuse to build any tier 3 monster tanks, only creating annoying swarms of infantry and tier 1 basic tanks. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I kind of expected a teeth-grinding experience with mental AI.

That might happen if there's not much room to build, and the AI can't place their Battle Labs (or equivalents). As for the AI teammates being indifferent, I noticed a similar trend too when I made a 3v3 match that I spectacted, the Epsilon team did not launch any attacks while the Allied team was pounding the frontmost base for a good 15 minutes.

Edited by Divine, 24 December 2016 - 02:05 AM.

#39 Damfoos

Damfoos

When world domination haven't cured the emptiness inside

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Projects:Translation of various cool C&C mods.
  •  Mental Omega Russian Translator

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:20 AM

I'm not even sure if RA2 AI can be THAT smart to come for your aid when you're being pressed tbh

#40 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:04 AM

Speaking about Libra, she appearently has a nasty tendency to glitch out near bridges. She moves at the border of two cells back and forth very quickly, and she is unable to stop it.

"Why can't we go the other way for once!?"

That's probably what she's trying to tell you

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users