• Please log in to reply
1272 replies to this topic

#81 Seedle

Seedle
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:24 PM

Hello,

first of im using the german version of RA2 YR and occour the following problem. Its more like an cosmetic Problem, because all new units and textboxes says missing and then the name.yes-tick.png 

All standard units still in german and ofc I have german voice overlay.

http://www.bilder-up...-1483193818.png

U can also see that issue at the bot left of the pic.

greetings and best regards,

Seedle

PS: Pic attached to post 2 now

another pic that shows the missing text release note

It gets fully retard when playin a mission my objective is. "MSIISING TXT: BLEED1" Ofc i know what to do .... there the cosmetic prob gets to an pretty anoying problem

Attached Thumbnails

• Unbenannt.png
  • Unbenannt.png

Edited by Speeder, 22 January 2017 - 04:45 AM.

#82 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

Yes, this was mentioned before I think, the mod only works with the English version.

You mean stringtables, the mod work just fine.

#83 Divine

Divine

NGL, I was kinda drunk when I registered with this name.

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

Sometimes when I upgrade an Epsilon Pandora Hub w/ Psychplug, the building will get a Geneplug instead, but only visually. It has no effect on functionality whatsoever.

Other bug: Last Bastion AI builds Boid Machine in infantry war, even without Mental AI boost (which would cause the AI to build War Factories). I was palying against 7 hard Last Bastion AIs when I found this. Imagine my amusement when all 7 started shooting me non stop with those things. yes-tick.png

Furhtermore, another thing I found out in that game, which is not really a bug, rather a logical consequence of the Virus suffering brain damage due to the severe beating with the nerf bat, when she shoots an opponent, the Virus forgets about it and targets other enemies. It's not a problem unless the target survives, however, it makes singling out stronger targets (like the Godsbane) in infantry blobs impossible, simply because the Virus will forget about her target after the first shot. Although not a bug, it's yet another case of a unit being uncontrollable and having its own mind, a highly irritating behaviour of the game that should be reworked.

And one last thing that is Virus related. She can shoot and kill Clairvoyants, which are robots. I'm not sure whether or not this is intentional.

Edited by Speeder, 22 January 2017 - 04:50 AM.

Some unofficial stuff I made for Mental Omega

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron
Skirmish Map: (2) Commietopia

Feedback and showcase thread

#84 FELITH

FELITH
  • Members
  • 165 posts
  •  Gimme some smacks

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:07 AM

as I said above. Malver has the same problem as Yunru. and Minermite is Immune to radiation but Foehn's Units page didn't said that.yes-tick.png

#85 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

The Clairvoyants acting like other infantry and having similar attributes and weaknesses are intentional, as it must be working like that for the Nanofiber Sync effect to work, as it is technically an infantry death animation based on the Brute transformation (which is why the Clairvoyant can be also morphed to a Brute by Rahn).

#86 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

Infantry War against the AI just keeps on giving (bugs). The Haihead AI builds Mega Arenas. yes-tick.png

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron

#87 Magma1Lord

Magma1Lord
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  •  MagmaLord King of the Archers

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:01 PM

In the skirmish map, Bridge Rejector. I found out that you cannot capture the top left and the top right oil derricks. On the little islands at the corners. yes-tick.png

#88 samikaz

samikaz
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

Thanks a lot for this mod. It's amazing work.

I just have an issue with sound. There is the music in the menu but in game. No sounds at all. No units say something, no alert to say I am getting attack.

anyone else had that issue?

#89 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

I think there should be an official, public bug tracker. With bugs sepearated to different categories, such as vanilla bugs that persist in MO, map errors, unit bugs, graphic glitches etc. We reported at least a hundred bugs here already, but there's hardly any feedback, and eventually people will start reporting the same bugs over and over again, because there will be too many reports to remember them all. I'll try to make a prototype, but it would be better if someone who has greater insigight to the mod than I did it.

#90 Kirrim

Kirrim
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:55 AM

I managed to keep the bridge intact in Act 1, Epsilon Mission 10: Focus Shift.

JcCX6RD.png

Unless this is intentional-ish, then sorry.

#91 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

Well some Chinese player managed to capture the Russian Construction Yard and build a base in Focus Shift. Fun times.

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#92 Wayward Winds

Wayward Winds
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

I just have an issue with sound. There is the music in the menu but in game. No sounds at all. No units say something, no alert to say I am getting attack.

For the in-game music, you need to download the soundtrack separately.  Go here:

http://www.moddb.com...mental-omega-33

Download and extract the file, then place it in your Mental Omega directory.

As for units and EVA alerts, I've no idea.  Check the in-game audio settings, that's the only suggestion I can give.

#93 samikaz

samikaz
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

For the in-game music, you need to download the soundtrack separately.  Go here:

http://www.moddb.com...mental-omega-33

Download and extract the file, then place it in your Mental Omega directory.

As for units and EVA alerts, I've no idea.  Check the in-game audio settings, that's the only suggestion I can give.

thanks for the reply.

I did this I have the music. Quite nice.

hum, Not sure why it doesn't work. it works in the main game.

#94 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

In Infantry Only, soviets can't build the Russian palace. Russian exclusives such as Volkov can be accessed by building either the Atom Heart or the Battle Lab, so I'm not sure whether or not this is intentional. Other factions have access to all three technology buildings of their respective sides, and they must build them to gain access to their full arsenal, so I find this rather odd.

This is intentional. Having to build three massive labs is too much for the Soviets in this mode, so we reduced it to two.

#95 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

I encountered a weird bug on the map Cape Fear, but am unsure if it exists on other maps. When I play as Foehn on that map, I can't build a cloud piercer which limits the tech tree. However, other factions are not limited and the AI was able to build their full tech tree on the same map (Epsilon in that instance). I double checked to make sure it was at the right tech level, and had no issue playing Foehn on other maps or as other factions on that one. Can't reproduce.

#96 Damfoos

Damfoos

When world domination haven't cured the emptiness inside

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Projects:Translation of various cool C&C mods.
  •  Mental Omega Russian Translator

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

In Infantry Only, soviets can't build the Russian palace. Russian exclusives such as Volkov can be accessed by building either the Atom Heart or the Battle Lab, so I'm not sure whether or not this is intentional. Other factions have access to all three technology buildings of their respective sides, and they must build them to gain access to their full arsenal, so I find this rather odd.

That's probably because Soviet T3 costs 5000 per lab, while for other factions it costs less.

Edited by Damfoos, 04 January 2017 - 10:16 PM.

#97 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:40 PM

That's probably because Soviet T3 costs 5000 per lab, while for other factions it costs less.

Meh, Epsilon Pandora Hub + upgrades cost 4800 / building, and it takes longer to build them, I think. Still the Epsilon has to build all 3. It's probably just an oversight and not an attempt to balance the Soviets.

Pandora Hub + Plug in this mode costs 2400 / building.

#98 Hkhr

Hkhr
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

In Allied Mission 11 : Panic Cycle

I have destroyed all soviet forces in the map including war miners But i didn't win.

Here's a Screenshot 

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_25.png

#99 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

In Allied Mission 11 : Panic Cycle

I have destroyed all soviet forces in the map including war miners But i didn't win.

Here's a Screenshot 

You sure you didn't miss any units at all? THat's what I thought on Road Trippin', as it turns out that there's a small contingent of tanks hiding behind trees derping out preventing me from coming out victorious

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#100 Nicholas Chau

Nicholas Chau
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:06 AM

even though someone already mentioned this, but megalodons CAN'T gain veterancy AT ALL. fix now :( yes-tick.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users