MO 3.3 // Game Bugs

• Please log in to reply
1272 replies to this topic

#1141 Ebonight_5i8er

Ebonight_5i8er
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:34 AM

Probably not a bug, but this concerns Last Bastion's Sweeper. If destroyed when mobile, it ofc announces that the unit is lost. But if it is destroyed while deployed, there is no such notification.

#1142 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:21 AM

I don't think that's fixable, unless EVA can announce structure being lost somehow (deployed Sweepers are structures, technically)

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#1143 Opus Custom Tank

Opus Custom Tank
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  •  Hijacker

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:25 PM

I realized sometimes AI destroying civilian buildings instead garrison building. Its sometimes can be annoying. (Sorry if this talked before.)

footer.jpg

#1144 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 01:20 AM

Happens even in vanilla RA2. AI issue

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1145 Opus Custom Tank

Opus Custom Tank
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  •  Hijacker

Posted 24 April 2019 - 04:33 PM

I want a report another thing. Hijacker has die voice in files but I think that files is bugged. I cannot hear any voice when Hijacker dies. Or am I the only one have this problem?

Another think. I don't know this is a bug but AI is killing everytime my Spies, Hijackers and the other disguise infantry even they disguised right. AI send Dybbuk-Evolvers and Invaders on my disguised infantry. (I think AI hunting all your infantry anyways.)

Sometimes Malver can be visible for AI's even they don't have a scan thing. And this is annoying sometimes.

Edited by Opus Custom Tank, 24 April 2019 - 05:10 PM.

footer.jpg

#1146 Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:16 PM

I want a report another thing. Hijacker has die voice in files but I think that files is bugged. I cannot hear any voice when Hijacker dies. Or am I the only one have this problem?

Another think. I don't know this is a bug but AI is killing everytime my Spies, Hijackers and the other disguise infantry even they disguised right. AI send Dybbuk-Evolvers and Invaders on my disguised infantry. (I think AI hunting all your infantry anyways.)

Sometimes Malver can be visible for AI's even they don't have a scan thing. And this is annoying sometimes.

If your spy units (excpet Foehn) are disguised and just hang around not doing their job for a long while, the enemy ai will get wise to your trick, and just kill them, even without using the anti spy units.

I've had foehn use the devourer cloud on my spies while i was looking elsewhere, and had to recruit more.

I believe its just to ensure the player doesn't lolligag with them. Don't worry about it, just be quicker with the spies bud.

#1147 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:03 PM

Not sure about actual unit attacks, but I think support power is most likely exception. Possibly engine limitation

Edited by Handepsilon, 25 April 2019 - 12:03 PM.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1148 Ebonight_5i8er

Ebonight_5i8er
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:48 PM

That's more of the AI's programming than being a bug. I believe it got toned down though. Several times when I sent an Arsonist to torch an enemy base, the AI always reacts to their structures being burnt by ganging up on the Arsonist with infantry and vehicles. That didn't seem to happen to me in the recent patch.

Same with aircraft being built, where the AI sends anti-air units like Rocketeers, Norio, Invaders, and suchlike to attack my undefended aircraft. Annoying, but I'm guessing that has to do with the lack of the player's own infantry about.

#1149 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 07:02 AM

I think the AI has taskforces that scout for infantry despite being disguised or not. Maybe "normal" forces, like base guard, anti-tank forces etc. aren't programmed to recognize disguised units, while specific anti-infantry killing forces are.
(I edited the aimo.ini file, and I can't remember what was the original, but the epsilon has 5 scorpion and 5 gattling tank which goes right after my spies first, if I have. I guess the detector unit squad was the original one.)

Maybe that's the same in the case of landed aircrafts. The base attack is the trigger to produce and send them to your airfield to kill the jets.

#1150 SukaHati

SukaHati
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:25 AM

The AI will send any units to kill your spies if their spy detector units in their team tried to kill them. I remember that their rocketeers abort their mission to kill my spies when I killed all their incoming dogs.

I believed your stealthed units getting attacked because the bug of stealthed detector which sometimes will let you see stealthed units at a certain place that your stealth detector units dies previously.

#1151 Malver170

Malver170
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:38 PM

Thats just how Gear Change works, it applies an EMP weapon to all your Factories and Stalin's Fists.

* fixed; activating Gear Change when Stalin's Fist is deployed should no longer trigger an EVA report

and how to explain this?

Edited by Malver170, 17 May 2019 - 01:42 PM.

#1152 JackoDerp

JackoDerp
  • Members
  • 179 posts
  • Projects:Doing dumb shit to Red Alert 1
  •  Arrogant arsehole with questionable sanity.

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:26 PM

Thats just how Gear Change works, it applies an EMP weapon to all your Factories and Stalin's Fists.

* fixed; activating Gear Change when Stalin's Fist is deployed should no longer trigger an EVA report

and how to explain this?

idk
something broke?

there is also a possibility that there was actually something shooting it too

Everyone seems to be arguing over how Yunru came into such a position of power,

yet nobody is willing to explain how Rahn's weapon is able to teleport a pair of shorts.

8QTUrX0.png

#1153 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert - Colony Wars
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:49 PM

The Animation that plays when you have units behind tall structures seems to have one frame that is white instead of being red like the rest.

~ Getting cringe reactions when you see a RAINBOW means you have issues. ~

"This World is an Illussion,Exile" -High Templar Dominus

#1154 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,992 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:06 PM

That's intentional, to give it a blinking effect.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#1155 SukaHati

SukaHati
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:05 AM

Soviet sentry gun do not give bounty when be destroyed.

#1156 Zharakov

Zharakov
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  •  Everyone dies....But not everyone truly LIVES

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:55 PM

Not sure if this is a bug, so i posted this in the "balance and suggestions" page, i'll post the samething here just incase.

"Also it would be cool if the AI doesn't get to build an MCV without the required building (Field Bereau, Radar Spire, etc)

Its very frustrating when your playing the revolution challenge with mental ai boost, about to finish off the Chinese MCV via a chronosphere+prism tank attack until you notice Russia and the Latins are SOMEHOW able to construct an MCV without a field bureau -____-

I'm not sure if it is intentional for the "mental ai boost" option, but even without a field bereau (or the other persesquite buildings) the AI can still build an MCV"

#1157 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,992 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:32 PM

The only requirement we can give the AI to rebuild MCVs properly is 'when AI no longer has a Construction Yard', that's why it ignores the Field Bureau/T2 prerequisite. Otherwise it would just keep building additional ones and causing some serious issues. It's similar to the case with AI using spies without a lab.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#1158 Zharakov

Zharakov
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  •  Everyone dies....But not everyone truly LIVES

Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:14 AM

Alright

#1159 mauro16b

mauro16b
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:45 PM

Today I've experienced a strange bug: I had a lot of Zephyr Artillery vehicles, so I've decided to use ZephyRobot. The enemy position was more elevated than mine, so when I've fired my shots, all of them went into the wrong target (20 or 30 cells away from the target). Probably it is a problem caused by the elevation. Thanks.

#1160 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:04 AM

It's not a bug. It's just how TS/RA2 engine works with arcing weapons.

Boidmachine has it much worse.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users