#61 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:38 AM

There really SHOULD be NO difference. In any configuration Eowyn remains the same object and as such is subject to the same filters, including the entries in xp.ini! :p

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#62 kalecx

kalecx
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

boromir bug

Posted Image

boro is lv 1 but he can use his lv 2 skill horn of gondor

ive seen aragorn use his sword narsil and it can damge gorkil the goblin king (mounted) that is a small distance away from it when affected by lurtz skill (forgot what's it called but it can bind a hero for a short duration). is that supposed to happen?

see 1:53 though 2:01 in my video :0

also see 3:31 through 3:45 <-cave troll does not knockback melee units when its dying?

looks like im missing some bugs in my video. :p

oh yea this is balance issue than a bug but i noticed that a fellbeast knocks faramir every swoop and faramir just keeps getting up until he dies. faramir almost got the FB but he died instead. RIP FARAMIR :(

Edited by kalecx, 03 July 2007 - 10:24 PM.

Posted Image

xfire: warnexus

want a bfme2 see 4.5 mod match-up against me? add the xfire user above. :O

#63 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

I think he's supposed to have his horn, we just forgot to change the tooltip =)

The troll knockback is weird, cause sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt :/

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#64 kalecx

kalecx
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:59 PM

I think he's supposed to have his horn, we just forgot to change the tooltip =)

The troll knockback is weird, cause sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt :/

ooo :p what about aragorn doing a range attack with his narsil on gorkil when binded by lurtz skill?

meh its always good to have a video as proof :p

appreciated the feedback

Edited by kalecx, 03 July 2007 - 11:00 PM.

Posted Image

xfire: warnexus

want a bfme2 see 4.5 mod match-up against me? add the xfire user above. :O

#65 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

The RANGE part is probably a screwed rage setting for that weapon, but he's not blinded. The power cripples them, binds them to the spot. But they can still fight melee =p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#66 Lord of the Rings Junkie

Lord of the Rings Junkie

Musn't hurt the Precious!

• Project Team
  • 827 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Gate Mod

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

Found a possible AI bug while playing Mordor .vs Isengard on the Black Gate map. My eye of Sauron power revealed that the enemy had built a huge number of mines (about 15), but they never sent a single one my way for the entire game. They were all just standing there and I killed them with my Balrog... Speaking of which, shouldn't even non-deployed mines explode when killed by fire damage for logic's sake? (i.e. Balrog emergence...)
"Et Earello Endorenna utulien.
Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar
tenn' Ambar-metta!"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't come between The Lord of the Rings and its junkie!

#67 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

Thanks. This is a know bug. EA didn't make explosive mines 'smart'! On my ToDo-List already! :mad2:

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#68 Strider

Strider
  • Members
  • 190 posts
  •  Helpful Wanderer

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

I played Men today and Eowyn was disguised as a peasant but when I clicked her it still said "Eowyn".

And my brother claims he saw Faramir use wounding arrow on horseback.

Edited by Strider, 07 July 2007 - 06:31 PM.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#69 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:36 PM

Of course she will always be designated as eowyn. But you can't mouseover if she is camouflaged, can you? I mean, invisible objects don't register. :p

Faramir shooting on horseback, yeah. I know. Haven't gotten around to fixing that. Thanks for the reminder. :lol:

#70 Henri Woohoo

Henri Woohoo
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Projects:World Domination, Playing A Mean Hermonica, Smashing Kittens
  •  Executioner

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:02 PM

Well i have a new bug to report, when i built grond and the two legions of black uruks things and the started showing fear towards grond and cowering wile all my other orcs were fine :p

#71 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:17 PM

Holy crap? Are you sure? :p I guess you are... *noted* We will fix that. No Mordor units will fear Grond naturally, expecially not them, hehe. Thanks =)

Welcome to the forums btw, and thanks for using the SEE Banner ;)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#72 LoneJackel

LoneJackel
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:56 PM

Eowyns "disguise" move says "D&isguise " :thumbsupsmiley:
Also one time i tried to spawn Saruman and he came out with 0 health :blink:
Also when upgrading the Rohan armory it says ( Rohan armory "missing data" ((or something like that)) upgraded level 2/3 )
in the map Helms Deep (i think) you can only summon boromir, aragorn, gandalf, giant eagle and CaH.
s far thats all i've seen

Oh and the grond wasn't able to fit through gate (but i already told you that)

#73 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:38 PM

This is the ToDo-List (click me).

The first post list all things that need to be done/fixed, have been fixed or are in the process of being fixed. I think most, if not all, things you listed are already noted. Check up on the list before posting any bug that has been fixed already. Of course, the fixes will be only in the next beta. :thumbsupsmiley:

#74 Henri Woohoo

Henri Woohoo
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Projects:World Domination, Playing A Mean Hermonica, Smashing Kittens
  •  Executioner

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:54 AM

woot thx nazgul, but all is not well in my lands, the friend i borrowed the game from wants it back so it apeas that i wont be able to play the mod for a while :thumbsupsmiley:

#75 Hobbit-Feet

Hobbit-Feet
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hey, not sure if this is a bug per say but its definitly an issue. My cousin was messing around with the game and started a Basic tutorial . It was going smoothly until he had to build a fortress. Because yuo heaved up the prices your going to have to heave up the resources you start with cause you only have about 11000 and the fortress costs 25000. The only resources building you have is a outpost and you cant build any farms..
I also noticed a few glicthes with the Watcher. Sometimes the Bricks and water around it jsut ...dissappear and one time i summoned it after bout 5 secounds it only had 1 tentacal!Though this could be my video card, i didnt havethe problem before.
Hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails

• BFME.SEE.Glitch.JPG

#76 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:52 PM

Several units (CaH and I think a couple other units) that are ranged, when they pull out their arrows, there is nothing there, but when they fire, it shows up.

EDIT: @hobbit-feet The mod is only compatible with skirmish (or multiplayer when all have the mod).

Edited by clonecommand, 10 July 2007 - 02:24 PM.

#77 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:13 PM

Hey, not sure if this is a bug per say but its definitly an issue. My cousin was messing around with the game and started a Basic tutorial . It was going smoothly until he had to build a fortress. Because yuo heaved up the prices your going to have to heave up the resources you start with cause you only have about 11000 and the fortress costs 25000. The only resources building you have is a outpost and you cant build any farms..
I also noticed a few glicthes with the Watcher. Sometimes the Bricks and water around it jsut ...dissappear and one time i summoned it after bout 5 secounds it only had 1 tentacal!Though this could be my video card, i didnt havethe problem before.
Hope this helps.

We have stated repeatedly that the game only supports standard skirmish and mp-maps, not fortress-maps, not tutorial maps, not campaign maps, nor WotR.

The Watcher's Parts (Head, Arms, StoneRing) each have a seperate LifeTime. For some reason they were not the same. It has been fixed for 4.5.

#78 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

Several units (CaH and I think a couple other units) that are ranged, when they pull out their arrows, there is nothing there, but when they fire, it shows up.

How many times do i have to tell you? I need more details, so i can replicate it on my machine instead of hunting for the bug. We were asking YOU to hunt for it and then get back to us with details! :D

Seriously, we all know there are things in the game and/or mod that don't work right. But we need to know exactly where and when these bugs appear.

So how about this format:

- Bug (description)
- Object (specific unit/horde/hero or spell or spawned object or FX or weapon or Buff or whatever ...)
- Place (where the bug occured, map, vicinity of trees, water, whatever ...)
- Condition/Time (Mission begin/end, after build-sequence, after leveling up, while using power X, before or after using power X, Combo effect of several powers, upgraded, unupgraded, before dying, while dying, after dying, whatever ...)

It would be SOOOO much easier if i didn't have to go recreate the bug situation. :p

#79 Lord of the Rings Junkie

Lord of the Rings Junkie

Musn't hurt the Precious!

• Project Team
  • 827 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Gate Mod

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:31 PM

- Bug: Aragorn got stuck in a postern gate. :xcahik_:
- Object: Aragorn, postern gate for MotW ^_^
- Place: Osgiliath map
- Condition: Nothing real special? Aragorn was level 6 and he was healing at the time if it helps...

The only way I got Aragorn back was to destroy the wall section, and he died with it. :p

Edited by Lord of the Rings Junkie, 11 July 2007 - 05:35 PM.

"Et Earello Endorenna utulien.
Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar
tenn' Ambar-metta!"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't come between The Lord of the Rings and its junkie!

#80 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

That was a good and very detailed report! Learn from LotRJ ^_^
Allthough, I beleive that bug was just a temporary glitch...

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users