• Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:39 AM

You're doing a great job guys!
I really love this mod :)

some minor bugs:

Map: Grey Havens
Faction: Mordor
Unit: Nazgûl
--> I had all 8 Nazgûls at level 10 but neither of them was able to summon their fellbeasts (ability-button was greyed out)

Unit: Gothmog
--> Maybe he should be scaled down to the original 1.0 - he is larger than a Nazgûl on his horse ;-)

#202 Guest_guest_robo_*

Guest_guest_robo_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

addition:

Map: Isengard
Faction: Isengard v.s. Elves
Units/objects: Ents and trees
--> the hide-ability of the Ents near trees should be disabled when they are moving and especially (range-)attacking.

//anyway this fortress-map works fine for me: the brutal Elves destroyed Isengard within minutes :p (for betaV the thick isengard-walls should be a little bit more armored agains Ent-stones and giant eagles :) )

#203 Thorongil45

Thorongil45
  • Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:11 PM

...........Unit: Nazgûl
--> I had all 8 Nazgûls at level 10 but neither of them was able to summon their fellbeasts (ability-button was greyed out).........

Guest_robo, in beta 4.5 you have get the nazgul on foot in order to switch to the fellbeasts. by the way, how about you register? that way you can be a recognized member of the community :) , glad you love the mod; so do i! ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#204 morsematten

morsematten
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

my safe file don't work... i spend few hours playing and saved the file, but when i returned to continue, the file didn't work. someone pls fix that, thanks.
I'm the nut cracker, and i'll crack your nuts.

#205 Grubbo

Grubbo
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:54 AM

Map: Cair Andros
Faction: Isengard (me) vs Mordor (comp)
Issue: Was able to capture the ring twice and build two Saurons
Description: Found Gollum, killed him, brought the ring back and started building Sauron. While he was building, I attacked the Mordor fort and noticed that it was also in possession of the ring. Once the fort was destroyed a second ring was picked up and i brought it back to my fort (the first Sauron was already built) and commenced building the second Sauron, which ended up successfully creating 2 Saurons.

#206 Thorongil45

Thorongil45
  • Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

the same happened to me awhile back, grubbo, but since it was a custom map, it was kinda assumed that the map had some bugs...now it seems that the new gollum system has some bugs as well... (p.s. i had 3 saurons....)

link:
http://forums.revora...p...st&p=539952
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#207 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:05 AM

Yes, Gollum doesn't always die when he should. I've been fixing that, but he's a sneaky fellow and hard to get a hold of. :p

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#208 slash310

slash310
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

hi. my problem is everytime i start a game either on an 8 or 2 player map with in 3:30 minuets exactly the games ends saying ive been defeated. when i first played the mod file everything was good but lately i start a game and keeps ending at 3:30 minuets.

- What map was played? tried every 2 or 8 player map and ends in 3 minuets

- What faction(s) was used? elves. motw, mordor

- What units was involved, if any? just heroes or CAH

- What happened exactly when the bug was discovered? not sure, i build 3 farms first then get a hero, and build up to 7 more farms and send my hero to destroy some caves and then the game just ends

#209 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:26 AM

Anti-piracy measure, put in by EA. You need to uninstall everything (you can keep save games though) then reinstall everything (and patch up).
Posted Image

#210 Mercyy

Mercyy
  • Members
  • 183 posts
  • Projects:Edain mod campaign and other mapping
  •  Fan of all Mods, with LotR Feeling

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:57 PM

and don't use illegal programms like cr*cks etc. :)
Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#211 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:47 PM

I don't think he did use a crack, it happens when you install on a second pc for example, it's happened to me and many others.
Posted Image

#212 slash310

slash310
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:23 AM

i reinstalled the game and fixed my problem. thanks for the help man. and no its not an illegal crack copy

#213 Guest_Guest_Mercesa_*_*

Guest_Guest_Mercesa_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

map : minas morgul rivendell and 10 more maps...
faction used: i was mordor they were isengard
units: sauren and the ring
what happend: at the first with mordor you only can see 8 nazgul cauze max heroes is like 11 to stand there but i still had no hero recruited so i took the ring did it in minas morgul and the ring was... not there cause there were to much heroes and i thought we're did the ring go and even i recruited al heroes sauron didnt appeared to be recruitable and the ring didnt appeared in my castle and gollem wasn't even on the map anymore

map : minas morgul rivendell, and other maps we're you have a fortress to defend like helmsdeep and other maps that can't make a second fortress
faction: goblins
units: drogoth the dragonlord think that's his name
what happend: i couldn't make a dragon's nest so i couldnt recruit drogoth mayby you could fix that

#214 Tharnil

Tharnil
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

Map: Umbar

Structure: Battle Tower

What happened: I built a battle tower and upgraded to fire arrows. If I destroy it or the enemy destroys it, it will sometimes show a yellow spot where the tower was. It will continue to fire arrows at the enemy. Enemy units ignore it and do not attempt to attack.

I have also seen this in custom maps.

Here is a link to a screenshot from custom map Islands of Gondor: Battle Tower

Also, sometimes I see blue "tracers" coming from Battle Towers. They are very slow moving and appear to do no damage to enemy units.

See screen shot from Umbar: Tracers

If any of the above has been reported before, I apologize for being redundant. I searched the forums, but found nothing posted.

Edited by Tharnil, 08 March 2008 - 07:44 PM.

#215 Cs_Zoli

Cs_Zoli
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

Map: Gondor(5 player map)
Factions:
me, as Isengard bottom left
ally as Elves bottom right Brutal
no team for the others:
Dwarfes top left Brutal
Moria top middle Hard
Man top right Hard

End game, only the dwarfes, and my ally remains,( i have 2 fortress) With wormtounge(Grima, level 10) i make the enemy hero to my side, and before the timer would left, he died at level 5(it's also a custom hero[hp stat 12]). At my fortress i watched the hero revival, and it's name was create custom hero, so i revived him.
At revival it came with the dwarf modell, and my original custom hero portrait,and with the wizard skills(my actually used custom hero was level 9[hp stat 10]).
He came with the level 9 hp (22500), equal to my custom hero, but he is level 5.
My original hero's portrait become a hermit portrait. After my original hero died, and the dwarf-wizard, have it's name, after revival both have the same name.
After it i can't reproduce with normal heroes.
p.s.:I saved it, but can't reopen it somehow.

Edit:
Against an Isengard A.l. a level 10 Grima stole my custom hero, as the same method as described above, it don't appear at my revive screen.

Edited by Cs_Zoli, 23 March 2008 - 08:04 AM.

#216 witchkingshour

witchkingshour
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

Ok this is for any map. I am not able to recruit Dwarven Berzerkers from the inn. And I have tried this with both Men and Elves while having all upgrades. But I was able to recruit Rangers and Elven warriors. So I'm not sure how to get Dwarven Berzerkers. Possibly a bug.
"The world of Men will fall"

Posted Image

#217 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Thanks, we'll look into it...

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#218 Guest_Arthadan_*

Guest_Arthadan_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

Map: Isengard
Factions: Mordor (AI), Men (player)
Unit: Grond
Problem:

I was playing with Men faction with my camp outside and the AI played with Mordor with the base inside the tower). The problem is that the AI build Grond, but it couldn't exit the wall which surrounds the tower (in fact it didn't go to the wall door, it tried to pass the wall as it wasn't there).

Keep the good work!

#219 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

Yeah we still have to adjust some things like that for certain maps. Not sure we will have Grond available on all maps either. That's a fortress map best suited for Isengard, so we'll see what happens with it in future versions... Thanks for the report though =)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

#220 Guest_tim1247_*

Guest_tim1247_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:22 PM

MAP: Harlond (BFME I) ,Buckland ,Shire
FACTION: MOTW
UNIT: Boromir
BUG: After he has reached level 10,he is unkillable.He kept on killing enemies ,chasing them,but the player won't be able to control him nor select him.He can't be recruited either.
I played harlond with my friend,he has several towers with upgrades archers garrisoned around the fortress.when my boromir approaches,they shoot at him until boromir activates his level 8 ability,then
no matter how much damage he takes ,he won't die and is no longer under my control.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users