Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:41 PM
1. Dwarves: Wagons, Bard, dalemen, tough warriors, amazing catas, so much win
2. Arnor: Like their style, and Hobbit spam ;D
3. Mordor: Covering the map in orcs and fellbeasts, very nice
4. Isengard: Always liked the wildmen rush, but Florisz reminded me just how crazy good it rly is :(
5. Gondor: Would be higher, but 5-man knight hordes can go burn in hell :'(
6. Rohan: Their cav is pretty cool
7. Elves: Good style, but pretty OP
8. MotE: I'm starting to like Harad a bit more, but I just don't like their style, especially Rhun's
9. Angmar: A lot of potential and good concepts, but their balance fails.
10. Goblins: Just really don't like their style
Game Replays Forums; I am Panda Bear™
Awesome sig by TravTech PANDA POWER!!!
And please add Bear-mans
Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:26 PM
Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:24 PM
1. Mordor: Love swarming and flooding the map with those filthy orcs.
2. Angmar: I like their heroes, spiky structures, and cold ice theme. The thrall system and sorcerers are neat too.
3. Dwarves: The way their beards move is cool. lol... And their siege weapons rock also.
4. Isengard: I'm usually on the defensive when playing. Rushing with brute Uruk-hai and pillaging with wildmen is a nice offensive change.
5. Elves: Lots of units, heroes, amazing structures etc... Their archers and noledhel own.
6. MotE: They have some unique powers that I really like. And that mumakil was quite intimidating the first time I saw it on the battlefield.
7. Rohan: Running around the map, trampling everything is fun. I suck with Rohan though, I only won one skirmish with them I believe.
8. Arnor: Strong heroes and unit spam. Hobbits, trebs, etc... Nice combination of men, elves, and hobbits under one banner.
9. Gondor: All-around good, basic faction. They have some strong, iconic heroes that are nice to play as.
10. Goblins: They used to be higher, but now...they're down here!?!? They have many beasts at their disposal, my favourites being the 2 dragon heroes.
Argh that was hard to make. Not a faction I don't like.
Edited by oblivionator, 31 July 2009 - 10:28 PM.
Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:32 AM
1. Harad: They are "INDESTRUCTIBLE with INCORRUPTIBLE DETERMINATION"!!!!
1. Rhun: See above
2. Khand: Tiny existance, but still superb
3. Umbar: Everyone loves climbing walls!!!
12. Everyone else , but I still find a unique awsomeness in each...
"You cannot know anything; only suspect. You must suspect to be wrong. To have overlooked, something, anticipate."
~Malik Al-Sayf, from the original Assassin's Creed from 2007
Yes, I do live by this advice to the best of my ability.
Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:29 PM
These are my favourite factions in the mod (so not necessarily the ones I love/hate in normal game);
1. Goblins. I know most people hate them now, but I just love the uber-swarm and the two hero dragons.
2. Mordor. They're just so cool for me, and everything about them just clicks; maybe it's the personalised Nazgul.
3. Elves. Beauty in a game as old as this when I can play Crysis on high settings is hard to find for someone like me, but the elves show me it all the time. And their faction just generally rocks; love the magician guys.
4. Arnor. I like their play style, and I really like their heroes too. I connect with them so much better than any of the other human hreoes (cept' Aragorn).
5. Men of the East. Their power tree and unique feel make me want to twinkle....or wrinkle. Anyway, they are super fun and for an entirely new faction are super awesome.
6. Rohan. They're fast, they're powerful. They're Rohirrim. Or maybe their just yeomen asking for a coin. Either way, I like; I like.
7. Angmar. Their cool, the frost stuff is awesome, but not much seems to have changed in RJ.
8. Isengard. It's not so much a fault of this faction that makes it ranked so low, but it's more that the other factions have been made to be more awesome and generally fun for me then Isengard once was.
9. Dwarves. I used to like dwarves, but like with Isengard, they are sort of bland when compared to the other factions for me.
10. Gondor. Ah, Gondor. I never really like Gondor in the first place, and though I love the additions (I love all the additions in this mod), sadly, they just don't work for me. Sorry Aragorn.
As for my favourite factions in the normal game;
1. Mordor. Definitely.
2. Angmar. Wippe-wippe-wippe!
3. Isengard. Boom! *grunt* Boom!
4. Dwarves. Who else?
5. Goblins. *drools*
6. Elves. Hmmm......
7. Men of the West. Ick....fun once....boring now.
Anyway, my computer has been upgraded; it's just a graphics card, but it's a HD Radeon 4870. How's that for gaming love? I can run Crysis on high at 60fps, maybe at highest (I haven't checked) and the rest of my computer is still actually pretty good; so I'm happy.
Anarchy is so stupid......see IM A REBEL!
Im a lover of footy now, and I can't wait to watch Jarryd Hayne the superhuman and Fuifui Moimoi the tongan bulldozer play in the Four Nations cup. WOOT Hindmarsh is gonna play for Australia now, even with a broken shoulder! Woot he's crazy.
Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:35 PM
2. Isengard -has the best infantry and best machines of assault.
3. Rohan -Rohirrim calvary is great!
4. Drawes -his dwarfs have more health.
5. Gondor -Ithilien archers ... the second best after the elven archery.
6. Mordor -atack trolls!, nasgul!
7. Mote -MUMAKIL!
8. Angmar -trolls batalion!
9. Arnor -suckers men. (my taste)
10.Goblins -bad late game.
Edited by Egaldor, 19 December 2009 - 07:53 PM.
Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:43 PM
2. Mote (Ruhn) - good infantry, 2nd place cavalary(can crash down even dwarfs and isengard).
3. Gondor - good infantry, 2nd place archers(Ithilien are as good as Dunadain), just love Ithilien infantry, Citadel guards and tower guards! Strong heroes.
4. Rohan - best cav. in game.
5. Dwarfs - best infantry in game. And wery strong heroes.
6. Elves - best archers in game. weak ifantry, weak cavalary, thats why 6th place.
7. Isengard - infantry is great, siege machines are great, but heroes and archers suck badly.
8. Angmar - good archers, nice bug with warlocks(forgot exect name of the unit ). Witch-king is better than Mordor's and Kharsh rulles. Everything else sucks.
9. Mordor - Hate em'. Spam faction. Nazguls suck in comparison to good heroes. Trolls are nice.
10. Goblins - late game faction. Not spamable enough for goblins.
Edited by Anri1, 29 December 2009 - 05:01 PM.
http://us.mnzeo.2y.n...wimoovevio.html - that's fun
Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:48 AM
'The Twilight of Man is nigh, and coming ever closer. The days have shortened into cold, forlorn darkness and sunrise to sundown is a bitter struggle for survival. But do not think for a moment that we shall not fight. We shall not go quietly into the dusk. We shall not throw down arms and flee, or surrender. We will go on, we will not falter. And even should we die, we shall make an end that will be remembered for thousands of years. For beautiful Arnor that is, for glorious Númenor that was! We are the Dúnedain, we are the Men of the North, and our foes will remember our steel!'
My political compass: http://www.political...=1.62&soc=-4.56 (A lot has changed.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users