bfme1

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#321 Durins Bane

Durins Bane
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:35 AM

I have the version downloaded from forshire for bfme1, on windows 10, downloaded fine, but when I go to open theres 2 files for it.

First looks like regular game opens a t3a launcher but does nothing.

The second one just says "has stopped working" and does nothing. 

I've let them all through my firewall just in case and tried redownloading and updating patches, running compatability mode, ect... nothing.

Also, all the tools that came with it do the same "has stopped working" thing.

I made the options.ini file already and that didn't help. 

Edited by Durins Bane, 20 March 2018 - 06:00 AM.

#322 Zoruark

Zoruark
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:12 AM

Bonjour je vais faire court ,je cherche un Patch French  pour la bataille de la terre du milieu

Merci de vos réponses 

#323 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

I have the version downloaded from forshire for bfme1, on windows 10, downloaded fine, but when I go to open theres 2 files for it.

First looks like regular game opens a t3a launcher but does nothing.

The second one just says "has stopped working" and does nothing. 

I've let them all through my firewall just in case and tried redownloading and updating patches, running compatability mode, ect... nothing.

Also, all the tools that came with it do the same "has stopped working" thing.

I made the options.ini file already and that didn't help. 

Try to follow the regular installartion instructions here in the forum.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#324 XzibiTNooB

XzibiTNooB
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:32 AM

Hello. I need help. My game can't connect to the Internet.

I go to multiplayer >>> choosing internet and game says that my PC doesn't connected to Internet.

Maybe i am wrong and to play T3A i need to use Local game? Not the internet?

Windows 7, game version T3A 1.06.

I tryed even to close and delete my firewall.

It is not because it.

Any suggestions?

Edited by XzibiTNooB, 08 April 2018 - 08:33 AM.

#325 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

You have to start the game from the launcher.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#326 XzibiTNooB

XzibiTNooB
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

Sure i start with T3A launcher.

Using Hook, anyway start with launcher. Any other suggestions?

Port on router i drop too.

#327 Changnesiac_1

Changnesiac_1
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

I've just downloaded the all-in-one patch installer for bfme 1 and when I try to run the game, it comes up with the attached error.

I have Windows 10. Please help, I have a very basic knowledge of computers and I am desperate to start playing bfme 1 online :(

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot (3).png

#328 italquam21

italquam21
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:15 PM

I am using windows 10, where can i download the game to use on this PC

I am new to this forum

#329 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

Check out the pinned topic where it says 'Games Download & Installation Guide' https://forums.revor...allation-guide/

#330 Quality

Quality
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

Getting the following error: https://prnt.sc/k13z21

Have tried reinstalling both the t3a launcher and the game, nothing worked, nor did any of the other stuff in this thread (run as admin, compat mode etc)

I 'm on Windows 7.

EDIT: the game is launching normally, but if I go to the online section and put my revora info in I get "login timed out"

Edited by Quality, 30 June 2018 - 10:32 AM.

#331 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:07 PM

See the connection issues topic. Also, don't use your revora login but your server account instead.

#332 Quality

Quality
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:06 PM

I can't install the T3A launcher, so I 'd say this is an installation issue.

#333 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

Well, if you can already go to the online interface and enter your login data, then the launcher is already installed.

#334 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:33 AM

In any case, make sure to right-click and run the launcher as admin.

#335 Quality

Quality
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:32 AM

Update: Managed to install the launcher but now when I get to this screen: http://i.prntscr.com...LQ9aeML6W_w.png and click BFME nothing happens. Same thing with the regular launcher, the circle icon next to the mouse pops up for a second then dissapears and nothing starts up (even checked the process list on the task manager and didn't find anything). I 've tried running as admin and compat mode on both but nothing worked. I 've already added the ini file so that's not the problem.

#336 Datdbzboi

Datdbzboi
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:45 PM

Hey there so I may have just over looked it, but is there a clear step by step for installing everything? Also , it's not required that I have the game beforehand correct?

#337 pmurray20

pmurray20
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:24 AM

Hello,tonight I was trying to download BFME1 and once it got to 100 percent finished it would pop an error up and it says

Unable to execute file:

Shellexecuteex failed code 1450,

insufficient system resourses exist to complete the requested service.

windows 10 laptop I know I have the capacity to run it and everything so I have no idea. the folder was created but the game when u click the icon says game is not installed while the folder is in the system. Any help would mean a lot 

#338 Herusûl

Herusûl
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:07 PM

HI, I couldnt been playing for 4 months. When there was a windows update. I need help because the launcher didnt work.

I have tried all guides and it doesntt work. Please, help.

#339 Ch4zzyCh4zz

Ch4zzyCh4zz
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

Edited

Edited by Ch4zzyCh4zz, 19 August 2018 - 04:11 PM.

#340 picofermibag

picofermibag
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:39 AM

Hello! friend and I (both windows 10) are receiving 404 file not found errors when running the path installer for BFME1, and it says we have no connection. We both have internet connection, and both of our firewalls are set to allow the patch installer through. Is the patch server currently down? Or is this something we can do? 

We've both tried running the patch installer as admins, btw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users