act 1 act 2

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#301 Mr_DevilSmile

Mr_DevilSmile
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:52 PM

Mmm, what if Yuri dies at the end of act 2 and Kane is the one who takes the leadership of epsilon? Then Reptoir is not more than Epsilon to the control of Kane, with more crazy technology than they already had and with certain reference to Brotherhood of Nod. Kane, then it can be three things: A simple proselyte, the mastermind behind all this or who betrays Yuri at the end to take command...

With respect to the whereabouts of the Libra three things can happen: It will die by hand of its own instability, it will be eliminated by the proselyte or later used by Kane. finally I believe that Yunru will be cryogenized with the rest of the foenh revolt so that later he will be awakened by VOLKNET.

#302 GameMaster0000

GameMaster0000
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

The message after Tainted Empire claims that the Foehn is heading straight to the Bering Strait. I can infer that a naval mission is likely next if it is set in said strait.

Assuming that Babel is the mission where the Mental Omega activates, Vision happens at the same time and is either racing the clock to get to Bering Strait to be safe under the cover of signal jammers or a defense mission where we need to protect the signal jammers from Epsilon/Chinese forces.

We all know Foehn will lead the fight against Epsilon in Act 3, but will the Soviets and Allies leave any impact? 

The Soviets might kill Yuri in Fatal Impact or Death's Hand, which is rather significant. 

The Allies are doomed to fail, but will they somehow strike a blow against Yuri in Hamartia, or will it be a downer ending like Sunlight? 

being allies is suffering

Sound like Signal Inhibitor or may be Blast Furnace

#303 StolenTech

StolenTech

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:30 AM

Assuming that Babel is the mission where the Mental Omega activates, Vision happens at the same time and is either racing the clock to get to Bering Strait to be safe under the cover of signal jammers or a defense mission where we need to protect the signal jammers from Epsilon/Chinese forces.

we did see Raccoon prototypes (or at least chinese tanks using raccoon weapon) in tainted empire which means signal inhibitor technology isn't far fetched.

#304 BotRot

BotRot
  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  Mental Omega Wiki Administrator & Contributor

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

we did see Raccoon prototypes (or at least chinese tanks using raccoon weapon) in tainted empire which means signal inhibitor technology isn't far fetched.

I don't think it is explained how exactly Foehn survived the worldwide mind control. If signal inhibition was the reason, there would have been a lot of hints in the lore and mission briefings by now.

hT8PHUN.gif

#305 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:27 AM

Seeing Infector Tanks in Tainted Empire was so nostalgic.

#306 Tathmesh

Tathmesh

title available

• Members
  • 326 posts
  •  Degenerate Haihead Main

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:12 AM

I don't think it is explained how exactly Foehn survived the worldwide mind control. If signal inhibition was the reason, there would have been a lot of hints in the lore and mission briefings by now.

Okay true. I guess I imagined the Signal Jammer as a magic shield that deflects any energy, but that's not at all what it's description says it does.

#307 GameMaster0000

GameMaster0000
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

^

^
^
Blast Furnace

#308 mrvecz

mrvecz
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:25 AM

It might be possible that Foehn developed a drug of some kind that prevents mind control to some extend (So Adepts and masterminds can still overwhelm their minds)

And Rashidi might have some involvement in it.

In Act I, Scrapyard mission, the description says this

g3AJ7eK.png

The advisor admits that its possible to resist mind control with chemicals ?

Now that would make more sense to drug your troops (Ei, now the talks about chivalry arent that weird) and send them off instead of moving meter by meter alongside Raccoons.

#309 BotRot

BotRot
  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  Mental Omega Wiki Administrator & Contributor

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:52 PM

It might be possible that Foehn developed a drug of some kind that prevents mind control to some extend (So Adepts and masterminds can still overwhelm their minds)

g3AJ7eK.png

Now that would make more sense to drug your troops (Ei, now the talks about chivalry arent that weird) and send them off instead of moving meter by meter alongside Raccoons.

So you're telling me that since Rashidi is likely aligned with Foehn now, Foehn are possibly people on drugs fighting against Epsilon who also uses drugs?  *insert MO pun here*

hT8PHUN.gif

#310 mrvecz

mrvecz
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

(picture)

So you're telling me that since Rashidi is likely aligned with Foehn now, Foehn are possibly people on drugs fighting against Epsilon who also uses drugs?  *insert MO pun here*

Nah, this the beginning of Act 1 so Foehn doesn't exist and Epsilon neither. Only Psicorps under USSR

Edited by mrvecz, 01 April 2018 - 01:03 PM.

#311 Tathmesh

Tathmesh

title available

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:14 PM

g3AJ7eK.png

Shit. This is a great find.

#312 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

So I've been thinking about the penultimate mission, Reality Check, in the Act II of the Epsilon series.

Spoiler

#313 umbracatervae

umbracatervae

Might Makes Right

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:39 PM

I'm guessing that this music will be played exclusively on "Babel" mission

https://blackice9.ba...i-the-morshadan

8gxY9XM.jpg

#314 Flandre

Flandre

Saury Hunter

• Members
  • 311 posts
  •  Defense Order

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:08 AM

g3AJ7eK.png

Given by Act II: Obsidian Sands. I already consider he made some contribution.

Besides wasn't that drugs do and can alternate a person's mentality?

3qPyjQ8.png

#315 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:17 AM

Depends on what drugs you take lol :p Meth is a good example (to my knowledge that is)

#316 Flandre

Flandre

Saury Hunter

• Members
  • 311 posts
  •  Defense Order

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:15 AM

Depends on what drugs you take lol :p Meth is a good example (to my knowledge that is)

Well at least it does prove that certain drugs can do it lol

3qPyjQ8.png

#317 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:28 AM

So what's next for 3.3.4? Any clues or guesses?

#318 Revan0123

Revan0123
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  •  Former Sith Lord who's stuck on earth, playing Video Games :P

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

I mean, IF there's going to be more co-op missions or Covert Ops added, maybe have one focused on the UK? We never did see what was the ultimate fate of the rest of the country after Epsilon's failed attack on the London fortress.

#319 JustJoking

JustJoking
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

What would you guys preffer?

Attacking the Mental device with the allies

or

Protecting the device with the epsilon?

#320 Tathmesh

Tathmesh

title available

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:27 PM

What would you guys preffer?

Attacking the Mental device with the allies

or

Protecting the device with the epsilon?

Protecting the device and the MOD activates at the end. Epsilon deserves their own victory, where they conquer the entire world (except Foehn I suppose)

Even MO 2.0 didn't give Epsilon a proper ending. The final mission ended up with you betraying Yuri. We need an evil ending to set up Act 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users