MO 3.3 // Side 4 "The Foehn Revolt" - General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
2325 replies to this topic

#2321 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Mapper and Mix Hacker

• Members
  • 2,158 posts
  •  No, I don't main PsiCorps. I suck at it.

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:57 PM

You want to do missions by saving every 30 seconds? Sure, but I'm just gonna go ahead and skip it

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

(Sorry for any double posts, my mobile browser is messed up atm)

#2322 OfficialLolicon

OfficialLolicon

I just exist to whine about random stuff

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Projects:Various mods of various games
  •  Modder

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

You want to do missions by saving every 30 seconds? Sure, but I'm just gonna go ahead and skip it

It depends to the players actually if I think about it well..... 

My bad then, although I was thinking that save and load exist, maybe the missions could raise there difficulties, even a bit... I like the old Red Dawn Rising from 3.0, just saying lol

Currently playing the Touhou Series

You can use mission units in MO here

Spoiler

#2323 TerumasaReal

TerumasaReal
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:37 AM

Some conjectures about Yunru and Uragan:

1. Yunru can be considered as "Foehn's Gaia" (although Foehn Revolt is an objective faction).

In Greek mythology Gaia is the god of the earth and the mother of the gods; and Yunru is the founder and first leader of Foehn, and her secondary weapon is the ground breaker.

2.Uragan can be considered as "Foehn's Uranus".

Uranus is the first god that Gaia gave birth to, and the names of the two are similar, all with the prefix of Ura-; Uragan is also a flying unit and coincides with the identity of the Uranus.

Last Bastion is the first sub-faction to appear, and Uragan might be the first offensive AI Yunru designed. Uranus also symbolizes hopeness.

Edited by TerumasaReal, 17 December 2018 - 07:05 AM.

#2324 Drezalnor

Drezalnor

Hellish.Calculative.Eccentric.Dedicated.

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Projects:Command and Conquer 5:Tiberian Destiny(In incubation stage at present)
  •  PsiCorps Proselyte.A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I like Epsilon Headquarters also.

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:38 PM

Some conjectures about Yunru and Uragan:

1. Yunru can be considered as "Foehn's Gaia" (although Foehn Revolt is an objective faction).

In Greek mythology Gaia is the god of the earth and the mother of the gods; and Yunru is the founder and first leader of Foehn, and her secondary weapon is the ground breaker.

2.Uragan can be considered as "Foehn's Uranus".

Uranus is the first god that Gaia gave birth to, and the names of the two are similar, all with the prefix of Ura-; Uragan is also a flying unit and coincides with the identity of the Uranus.

Last Bastion is the first sub-faction to appear, and Uragan might be the first offensive AI Yunru designed. Uranus also symbolizes hopeness.

That's......well,I don't know what to say.I didn't look at it that way.
"Just die already!"-Libra

#2325 Crusader1080

Crusader1080
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  •  Coronia and Last Baiston main

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:20 PM

Although this is a mod from Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour, but from the unit designs reminded me a lot to the Foehn arsenal. 

https://www.moddb.co...module#imagebox

fohen_by_crusader1081-dc1j6bj.png

#2326 Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:33 PM

I have a question or minor theory about the Foehn Revolt. Is Eureka, Tanya's Daughter? We don't know how many years down the line the actualy war between actual advanced Foehn and Epsilon takes place, and maybe somewhere down the line, the Allied hero has a child?

Maybe she's a "tired old dog" and its time for the daughter to step up and make the family proud?

I thought about this because both the USA and Coronia both use Air Power to have supremacy, while both Tanya and Eureka excel at killing ground units, albeit the latter is more specialized on vehicles.

Am I wrong, or nah? Thank you for your time. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)