[BFME1/BFME2/ROTWK] Games Download & Installation Guide

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#321 jensjens

jensjens
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

What exactly is your problem,? Did you replace the file?

my problem is that i used deamon tools ultra and it makes some things difficult becease i cant place the game date in the original file so it keeps telling me that i dont have a disc if i want to play it 

#322 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

After installation you don't need deamon tools at all anymore. Simply close it, take the new game.dat and copy it into your installation directory where it replaces the original game.dat.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#323 CactusLeFR

CactusLeFR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:02 PM

Hello guys i have BFME2 and the patch switcher for it my game is currently in 1.09 but when i'm trying to play multiplayer he ask me to install a patch an it demand permission from an administrator to install it i don't know why i get that message. Thanks for the help  :smile2ap: 

#324 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:03 AM

Install patch 1.06 manually with the official patch installer from EA, then install 1.09 afterwards.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#325 CactusLeFR

CactusLeFR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

When i launch the game as administrator they don't ask me to install the patch but i can't log in :/

#326 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:03 PM

What is the error? Do you try to login with your server account that you created on t3aonline.net?

#327 CactusLeFR

CactusLeFR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:59 AM

Yes i've tried but every time its said that the connection fail / the time is up

#328 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

The firewall allows the game to connect? Did you read step2 in the connection issues topic?

#329 CactusLeFR

CactusLeFR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

I've done both but nothing change i'm going to reinstall  all game 

#330 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:26 AM

Could you try again please? There was a problem with new nicknames.

#331 CactusLeFR

CactusLeFR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:49 PM

I've reinstall the game with the link in this topic but i've got an issues im trying to put the new game.dat but it tell me that i don't have enough storage on the disc to copy it :o (sorry it's in french)  https://gyazo.com/2f...83d038dab5e7a9 

Thank for the help.

#332 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:51 PM

Don't copy it to the disc, but to the installation directory.

#333 CactusLeFR

CactusLeFR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

Thanks but i have reinstall the game but i can't login online again  :whatoa: i try to deactivate the firewall but it didn't change nothing...

#334 CR22

CR22
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

I downloaded and installed both the BfME1 iso and BfME client, and have tried downloading and installing the patch for BfME1, but it keeps getting a 404 file not found error. Any ideas about how to fix this? Also, will the patch fix the game requiring a disk to run, or will I need something else for that, and if so, what will I need?

#335 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

No, the patches will fix the cd. 

If the all in one installer doesnt work make sure your firewall doesn't block it. If that also doesn't help you will have to manually install patch 1.03, 1.05 and 1.06. There are links here in the subforums and on google.

#336 CR22

CR22
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

Okay, thank you very much ICT! I'll try that out.

#337 CR22

CR22
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:32 PM

I went to download patch 1.06, and when I started the patch, it gave an error saying "Missing or Invalid Registry/INI entry".

#338 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:56 AM

Did you install the other two patches beforehand?

#339 CR22

CR22
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:14 AM

I found the problem. After looking at my downloads again, I found out that I had accidentally downloaded the 1.06 patch for BfME2... Whoops. The 1.06 patch for BfME1 is installed, but my game won't start properly. I don't think this is the proper thread to ask for help about it, but I will be making a post somewhere asking for help. Thank you for the help you've given me, ICT.

Edited by CR22, 18 November 2017 - 08:22 AM.

#340 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

Did you check whether your options.ini Is correctly set up? There's a sticky about it.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users