ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

Did you try what I suggested above? Did you follow the installation instructions?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#422 googu

googu
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:09 AM

yes i follow instructions

#423 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

Good

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#424 googu

googu
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

can you help me pleas???

#425 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:57 AM

Maybe, if you answer my questions.

#426 ThaeCelticRaven

ThaeCelticRaven
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

Hello there, i would like to preface this message with the statement that i have no idea what i am doing. i am an absolute noob who more through luck than skill has managed to get this far, however with that out of the way i will continue with my question.
I have installed ROTWK and gotten it working perfectly. it works fine with the 2.02 patch. 
However.
I would like to use the Edain mod with this game, however to do that i must use the mini image mounted to an scsi. however i have no earthly clue how to do this and demon tools scares me due to the horror stories i have received from friends about this, a guide to inform me on what to do would be very much appreciated. 
Thank you

#427 googu

googu
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:32 PM

hey thanks for help!!! -_-

#428 NealCaffrey

NealCaffrey
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

Hi, I followed all the steps in order and for some reason when I run the app this: https://gyazo.com/c5...dfe94fe0d162790 just shows up for about 10 seconds then goes unresponsive. I have also tried running as admin and instead of swapping the .dat file used the mini image mount but still does the same thing, any help? Appreciate it.]

Edit: I've also tried switching between all patches via the patch switcher and it does the exact same thing every time.

Edited by NealCaffrey, 07 March 2018 - 06:36 PM.

#429 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

Make sure you have an options.ini. See the other pinned topic.

#430 ViuluVaulu

ViuluVaulu
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:40 PM

Hi guys! I have the autodefeat issue with rotwk, BFME II works fine tho. Tried reinstalling them both x5 times, no luck. Also tried many many different cd keys and keyfixers, no luck. Running out of ideas here, still something I can try?

#431 AwesomeGuy

AwesomeGuy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

Hi, I followed all the steps in order and for some reason when I run the app this: https://gyazo.com/c5...dfe94fe0d162790 just shows up for about 10 seconds then goes unresponsive. I have also tried running as admin and instead of swapping the .dat file used the mini image mount but still does the same thing, any help? Appreciate it.]

Edit: I've also tried switching between all patches via the patch switcher and it does the exact same thing every time.

Got exactly the same problem. I dont have Options.oni - how do i get it?

And what do you mean by the other pinned topic (I feel dumb for asking it, but I didnt follow all the comments and read everything )

#432 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

Well, there are only a few pinned topics here in the subforum...

this is the one: https://forums.revor...tion-read-this/

#433 AwesomeGuy

AwesomeGuy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:38 PM

Well, there are only a few pinned topics here in the subforum...

this is the one: https://forums.revor...tion-read-this/

Thanks I didnt know about that.

but even after I did that, I still get this screen https://gyazo.com/c5...dfe94fe0d162790 but now its for 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds like before (lol)

#434 Makongen

Makongen
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

Hey man, i want to play ROTWK online with friends, (BFME2 works perfectly) But when i launch ROTWK trhough t3aonline client, (it has patch 2.02), when i go to online it says that i need the latest patch to play online, what to do?

#435 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Maybe it is saved as options.ini.txt instead of options.ini

#436 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

Hey man, i want to play ROTWK online with friends, (BFME2 works perfectly) But when i launch ROTWK trhough t3aonline client, (it has patch 2.02), when i go to online it says that i need the latest patch to play online, what to do?

https://forums.revor...install-update/

#437 AwesomeGuy

AwesomeGuy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:03 PM

I gave up, I think I will try the special edition instad

#438 zhoughtaling

zhoughtaling
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:15 AM

Alright, I'm needing help. I'm trying to install BFME 1, I made it to step 5, and I think I mounted properly with winCDEmu, since that was the only one that worked on my Windows10, but once I start installing the game I get to like 64% installed and then get an error message. It says..

"A problem occurred when trying to transfer the file 'Z\Support\European Help Files\Sv\whdata\whgdata.js' from the media.

Do you wanto to retry to copy the file, or cancel the installation?'

Not sure what to do, retrying does nothing, and I cancelled the download and retried and the same thing happened. Please help!

#439 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Hmm, I would try to re-download the file, seems like the download was corrupted.

#440 Swiney

Swiney
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:01 AM

i cant find the .iso file to mount to the digital drive? 

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users