ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:15 PM

I would suggest to uninstall everything and exactly follow our steps, including downloading the original unmodified version of the game we have linked to.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#62 Timu

Timu
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

It works now !!! Unfortunalety my friend is still not able to play. He will might download this version.

#63 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:47 AM

The EA patch downloads don't seem to be working?

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#64 FacelessLaw

FacelessLaw
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

i have this issue

http://prntscr.com/c8vv2z

#65 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

For which game, which windows, what configuration, which installation sources... we can't help you if you just post a screenshot of a random error.

It's likely that you need to create a file called options.ini in your local game directory. Search these forums or google to find it.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#66 FacelessLaw

FacelessLaw
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:12 PM

my fault sorry i unistall bfme1 and install just like write this site and install allinone patch,t3a online client. but now i didnt play bfme1 either stack on loading page not receive any error 

i use w10

#67 Before

Before
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:44 PM

my fault sorry i unistall bfme1 and install just like write this site and install allinone patch,t3a online client. but now i didnt play bfme1 either stack on loading page not receive any error 

i use w10

I forget the solution to that but rest assured it's a well known issue. If you make a thread about it and post that screenshot you might get help faster.

#68 FacelessLaw

FacelessLaw
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

i fix my issue with this video maybe someone got same issue

#69 Before

Before
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:55 PM

i fix my issue with this video maybe someone got same issue

You can try a Foreshire download (it will be a fresh download and it automatically tries to do anything)

http://www.thebfme.c.../downloads.html

The reason we don't suggest it initially is because when it breaks, it breaks bad. But it's worth a shot :) it also fixes a lot of problems (so hopefully yours too!) and comes with a zoomout mod that you might find handy.

Edited by Before, 23 August 2016 - 09:56 PM.

#70 TommyAllen

TommyAllen
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

EDIT: I was an idiot and didnt see the "Unofficial202Launcher.exe" in the games folder!

Hey guys,

Hope this is the place for patches support also, I've got a problem starting ROTWK 2.02, 

This is the crash report I get

BkfkPT1.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/mw76e

2.01 started fine, I didnt play a game but it went intot he main menu fine. Installed 2.02 and now i cant even get intot he main menu.

I had a similar crash report on 2.01 which was fixed by taking bfme2 back to 1.06, but no bfme2 patches fixes this one.

Fantastic work btw, keep it up!

Edited by TommyAllen, 08 September 2016 - 04:05 PM.

#71 Before

Before
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:02 PM

Hey guys,

Hope this is the place for patches support also, I've got a problem starting ROTWK 2.02, 

This is the crash report I get

BkfkPT1.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/mw76e

2.01 started fine, I didnt play a game but it went intot he main menu fine. Installed 2.02 and now i cant even get intot he main menu.

I had a similar crash report on 2.01 which was fixed by taking bfme2 back to 1.06, but no bfme2 patches fixes this one.

Fantastic work btw, keep it up!

Do you have the new game.dat file? (IMPORTANT)

Try putting BFME 2 on 1.08 patch. It's the one everyone uses.

Do you use the unoffical launcher when launching RotWK? If you don't, use it

If you do use it, make sure you check the box that says "enable 2.02" (IMPORTANT)

Which 2.02 patch did you download? Try the WS (Wide-screen one) if you didn't use that one

If these suggestions don't work ^, make a thread and ask for help there :)

Edited by Before, 08 September 2016 - 04:02 PM.

#72 TommyAllen

TommyAllen
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:06 PM

Hey guys,

Do you have the new game.dat file? (IMPORTANT)

Try putting BFME 2 on 1.08 patch. It's the one everyone uses.

Do you use the unoffical launcher when launching RotWK? If you don't, use it........

Thanks that was it! I only looked on my desktop!  <:)

#73 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:21 PM

The EA patch downloads don't seem to be working?

The FTP server is fine. If you need a mirror, use my BFME File Archive from my signature.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#74 (JOR)Dain

(JOR)Dain
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

how i can fix auto defeated 2.02 patch on Windows 10 online?? !!
i defeated after long time around 10 min (Just online)??
vs cpu i'm not have any problem

#75 Before

Before
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:45 PM

how i can fix auto defeated 2.02 patch on Windows 10 online?? !!
i defeated after long time around 10 min (Just online)??
vs cpu i'm not have any problem

Are you playing online with GameRanger?

How many times in a row did this happen?

Is it just that one particular map?

I've never heard of this error before, but it sounds like the map.

#76 Mako

Mako
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:51 AM

Auto defeat bug usually appera after 3:30 min/sec, After 10 is really strange.

Anyway i got that problem and the solution is unistall and deleat with ccleanre registry and reinstall all game ad gamerager again. Maybe 1 time doesnt' work. I did several times and then worked. So good luck!

(Are u sure that is autodefeat rpoblem? is always after 10 min?)

#77 MRS80

MRS80
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:54 PM

hello

I have downloaded bfme2&rotwk .iso(and installed it with a higher ver of DTL) and every thing else but DTL

(that specific version) doesn't work on win 10 so no problem if I use a higher version?

actually I have used a higher version of DTL for installing and images but still says insert disk. the problem comes from images or DTL? Please if you suggest any other program please guide me to use it.

I'm using win 10.

thank you

#78 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

Try to use Alcohol52% instead.

#79 MRS80

MRS80
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:52 PM

Try to use Alcohol52% instead.

thanks for support.

I did but it didn't work- I mounted one of those 2 image files but splash screen comes and the game doesn't start.

may be I have done something wrong.

#80 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:04 PM

Make sure to mount the mini image to "SCSI". Eventually consult the manual. You made sure to mount the mini image and not the actual game disc?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users