#1201 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:19 PM

1. That's normal. It's impossible to get the subfaction specific main arsenal due to how it was setup in Ares. Allied defaults to Stryker and Cavalier. Soviet defaults to Rhino and Halftrack (I don't remember, but it might be possible to get Tigr through the Palace). Epsilon defaults to Lasher and Foehn defaults to Bison.

2. Also normal. IFV and OpenTopped vehicles (Catastrophe, Centurion and Battle Tortoise) have different logic. Snipers of any kind are disabled for OpenTopped vehicles, but is usable with IFV.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#1202 samikaz

samikaz
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:48 AM

decided to pause the game and go to desktop, and found out i couldn't return to the game. clicking on the game icon in the taskbar causes the game sounds to start playing but the game screen does not display. i'm stuck with desktop screen. it's like the game window is entered but i can't see it. i was playing with fullscreen.

Same issue. If you return windows, you cannot go back to game in full screen. Looks like need to play borderless

#1203 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:00 AM

Possible solution : https://forums.revor...65#entry1109126

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1204 RogueLynx96

RogueLynx96
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:45 PM

so... restored renderer to default and there's no more "black screen of death" if i return to the game window after minimising it. however the game menu does not display correctly. if after opening the menu, i click game options for example, it looks like nothing has happened until i hit the windows button on the keyboard, and then the scroll bars for setting game speed and scroll speed display. every single time i interact with the menu i need to hit the windows button to see the effect.

also, it doesn't matter whether in the launcher settings i select windowed or borderless or fullscreen. the game always launches in fullscreen.

#1205 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:11 PM

Have you tried DDrawCompat yet?

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1206 RogueLynx96

RogueLynx96
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:28 PM

Have you tried DDrawCompat yet?

just tried it. it fixed the menus but the taskbar won't display correctly if i hit the windows button on the keyboard. there's bits of the taskbar that stay invisible until one mouses over them. and i can't return to the game after clicking on "show desktop". it's back to the original situation more or less. i mentioned a "black screen of death" in my last post. that was a mistake. the original situation was this. will try the other renderers.

Edit: IE-DDRAW seems to have fixed it!

well so long as i'm using borderless. if i go fullscreen there is no way to view desktop or any window other than the game window. hitting the window button gets the taskbar to display but it seemingly can't be interacted with. this issue doesn't exist with borderless and if i keep resolution at 1600x900 there's no difference b/w borderless and fullscreen since it's slightly larger than the dimensions of my screen. that's why the game "always launched in fullscreen". yeah, so all issues seem to be basically resolved for now.

Edited by RogueLynx96, 28 May 2020 - 09:55 PM.

#1207 LunaMoon

LunaMoon
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Projects:Modder of Survival Pixel Dungeon

Posted 31 May 2020 - 12:49 PM

Not sure if anyone has posted this. I found a bug with the Shrike Drones. One of my elite Shrikes chased an Allied aircraft all the way to its base even after that said plane has landed. The Shirkes then just hovered around its target harmlessly until it is shot down.

Edited by LunaMoon, 31 May 2020 - 12:50 PM.

CVZl2m.png

Can't get enough of Libra (clones).

#1208 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:11 PM

It's present since... a long time ago. Don't think it's a bug, they chase until they are out of rockets (6) and not out of range.

#1209 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

[FOETF156-G]
(line 29302)
In the code controlling the AI:
There should be a , instead of a . before the Pteras, right?

Edited by CrimsonRaider, 12 June 2020 - 06:15 PM.

#1210 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 02:35 AM

It's present since... a long time ago. Don't think it's a bug, they chase until they are out of rockets (6) and not out of range.

It's a bug, but not a fixable one without tweaking the behavior logic within the game engine

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1211 Alejandro Anaya

Alejandro Anaya
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:59 PM

After loading a game from Fohen's campaign all units acquired a blue color that stood out, buildings and enemies too. I was not using any programs nor did I have something in the background that may have caused this. I was able to take various screenshots about this.

Here is the link of the photos for those who are interested:
Screenshot #1 http://www.mediafire...m.-319.jpg/file
Screenshot #2 http://www.mediafire...m.-938.jpg/file
Screenshot #3 http://www.mediafire...m.-997.jpg/file

Another time I was using a program to recover deleted files, the program takes time to report the results, so I decided to play a mission in the meantime, but when starting it, the client is minimized for a few seconds but was maximized again without starting the mission, try it with the three difficulties,I tried other missions, the same, the same, restart the client, the same, wait for the program to finish working, try it, the same, the game I open it from a shortcut so I decide to open it from the folder and everything returned to normal. The latter I do not know if it was coincidence or had something to do with it.

Could someone clarify if this is typical of the game or maybe it is because of the mod or does it have to do with my operating system?

Edited by Alejandro Anaya, 23 June 2020 - 10:07 PM.

#1212 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 05:10 AM

Your link is broken

What's the renderer you're using btw?

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1213 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:05 PM

Thanks Handepsilon.
I honestly like this bug. This kinda balances out their slower response compared to other AA defenses.

#1214 Alejandro Anaya

Alejandro Anaya
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:12 PM

Your link is broken

What's the renderer you're using btw?

#1215 Alejandro Anaya

Alejandro Anaya
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:21 PM

The links are fixed, I did my best. Just copy the links to the browser, look at them there, for some reason they do not work from here. I use a 2.60Hz dual core microprocessor.

#1216 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:04 AM

Not your computer processor or any of its' hardware/software in that matter. In the MO client settings, there are renderers that you can choose. Options include 'Default', 'TS-DDraw', 'IE-DDraw', 'DDrawCompat'

Also, are there any external modifications that you use? Maybe you're getting the mod outside of the official website? (kinda unlikely that this is a problem though. I just never saw this kind of issue before)

Edited by Handepsilon, 24 June 2020 - 09:05 AM.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#1217 Alejandro Anaya

Alejandro Anaya
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:08 PM

Not your computer processor or any of its' hardware/software in that matter. In the MO client settings, there are renderers that you can choose. Options include 'Default', 'TS-DDraw', 'IE-DDraw', 'DDrawCompat'

Also, are there any external modifications that you use? Maybe you're getting the mod outside of the official website? (kinda unlikely that this is a problem though. I just never saw this kind of issue before)

#1218 Alejandro Anaya

Alejandro Anaya
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:08 PM

Ah, okay! You mean the type of rendering I use, I use IE-DDraw. I downloaded the mod files directly from the ModDB page.

Edited by Alejandro Anaya, 25 June 2020 - 05:25 AM.

#1219 Opus Custom Tank

Opus Custom Tank
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  •  Hijacker

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:55 PM

Power Hunger. In first step we control Morales. However, we can't attack directly to Armadillos but if player force fire to right cell (which is hard to manage) when Armadillo move weapon still can depilot them.

footer.jpg

#1220 Initiate

Initiate
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:57 AM

The game did not like using time control right as the mission ends

https://imgur.com/a/kwFVqtW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users