• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

#561 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

select soviet 06 recharger mission to play 

this one is quite long a direct assault  on both chinese bases is a suicide u will have to take objectives first

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 10 March 2019 - 01:47 PM.

#562 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:54 PM

soviet fan mission monster lair 

the stringtable of this mission is broken causes fatal error i removed it

select soviet mission earthrise to play

Attached Files

#563 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

this one is similar to a previous fan mission but with lots of updates 

don't destroy the confederation base as they will join u once u capture the psychic beacon

the pacific front base will become a hostile against the epsilon once u captured the psychic beacon

no bugs detected 

select soviet mission 08 death from above to play

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 17 March 2019 - 12:40 AM.

#564 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,613 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

Lots of grinding, tech locking against 3 enemies (no nukes while enemy has), very limited build space and almost no money in the first phase of the mission. The player might get a one nuke or two, what might be quite a big blow in such a small build space. Unfortunately AI makes big blobs of navy units that idle most of the time, also please ( :p) stop the AI spamming units like crazy (I've got almost no money and I must grind through sea full of Piranhas, subs and annoying Elites). The first part of the mission can be really frustriating - the difficulty peak is quite strange because the beginning is very hard but once the beacon is captured, it becomes very easy. Also, why do the Allies fight against me too after some time?

As for the bugs, there may be a performance drop because several units will gather and block each other in these spots. Civilian cars spawn offmap and gather in this place all the time, Allied units are in the same cell what prevents them from moving. Also, why does the Epsilon base have offline power :p? I destroyed all of their Power sources and they still are not offline.

z587Yj6.png

Edited by Martinoz, 17 March 2019 - 03:43 PM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#565 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:03 AM

well i dont know why the allied not joining your forces i guess because Communism and capitalism thing lol xD

and well the civilian vehicles is small bug u shouldn't destroy the nearby grinder or a deployed eradicator will solve the issue  

#566 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

epsilon fan mission which takes place in Sydney Australia but this time around u play as epsilon to repel the attacking forces of the allied and the soviets

its similar to a previous fan mission 

mission name is source 

difficulty : medium 

GLHF

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 18 March 2019 - 03:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users