• Please log in to reply
626 replies to this topic

#561 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

select soviet 06 recharger mission to play 

this one is quite long a direct assault  on both chinese bases is a suicide u will have to take objectives first

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 10 March 2019 - 01:47 PM.

#562 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:54 PM

soviet fan mission monster lair 

the stringtable of this mission is broken causes fatal error i removed it

select soviet mission earthrise to play

Attached Files

#563 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

this one is similar to a previous fan mission but with lots of updates 

don't destroy the confederation base as they will join u once u capture the psychic beacon

the pacific front base will become a hostile against the epsilon once u captured the psychic beacon

no bugs detected 

select soviet mission 08 death from above to play

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 17 March 2019 - 12:40 AM.

#564 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

Lots of grinding, tech locking against 3 enemies (no nukes while enemy has), very limited build space and almost no money in the first phase of the mission. The player might get a one nuke or two, what might be quite a big blow in such a small build space. Unfortunately AI makes big blobs of navy units that idle most of the time, also please ( :p) stop the AI spamming units like crazy (I've got almost no money and I must grind through sea full of Piranhas, subs and annoying Elites). The first part of the mission can be really frustriating - the difficulty peak is quite strange because the beginning is very hard but once the beacon is captured, it becomes very easy. Also, why do the Allies fight against me too after some time?

As for the bugs, there may be a performance drop because several units will gather and block each other in these spots. Civilian cars spawn offmap and gather in this place all the time, Allied units are in the same cell what prevents them from moving. Also, why does the Epsilon base have offline power :p? I destroyed all of their Power sources and they still are not offline.

z587Yj6.png

Edited by Martinoz, 17 March 2019 - 03:43 PM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#565 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:03 AM

well i dont know why the allied not joining your forces i guess because Communism and capitalism thing lol xD

and well the civilian vehicles is small bug u shouldn't destroy the nearby grinder or a deployed eradicator will solve the issue  

#566 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

epsilon fan mission which takes place in Sydney Australia but this time around u play as epsilon to repel the attacking forces of the allied and the soviets

its similar to a previous fan mission 

mission name is source 

difficulty : medium 

GLHF

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 18 March 2019 - 03:13 AM.

#567 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:17 AM

chinese made foehn fan mission i have no idea about the name 

your main objective is to destroy all yuri's buildings

the soviets will be under your command only if u destroy the 2 psychic beacons 

this mission is extremely Hard and tricky specially at the start and once u have deployed your mcv. recommended only for big balls players

yuri's receives piranas reinforcement off the map and sometimes they could stuck on top of each other  luckily it doesn't cause lots of fps issues  

the amount of piranas could be up to 200 in a small area located near the main epsilon base ! so using a Tempest Architect will obliterate them all only if this BUG occurs 

select soviet mission dragonstorm to play

enjoy

Attached Files

• Attached File  a.zip   979.42KB   151 downloads

#568 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:22 AM

chinese made allied mission  difficulty: hard

this is upgraded version of mental omega 2.0 mission

objective : destroy all yuri's forces

select allied mission 01 to play

Attached Files

• Attached File  MO3   131.71KB   106 downloads

Edited by DivineHate, 23 March 2019 - 08:23 AM.

#569 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:37 AM

chinese made allied mission difficulty hard

once u have infiltrated the confederation battle lap u will receive an mcv

u better bolster your defenses quickly as  your enemies wont stop attacking until all your base is destroyed 

select allied mission 2 to play

Attached Files

• Attached File  ÐÄÔ   213.14KB   134 downloads

Edited by DivineHate, 25 March 2019 - 09:38 AM.

#570 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

u better bolster your defenses quickly as  your enemies wont stop attacking until all your base is destroyed 

I kinda broke the map by skipping the helicopter ride (and thus saving Tanya). After that you can either slowly destroy all their bases or infiltrate the lab and let the mission continue as it's intended, but with Tanya to help you.

28l8gb7.jpg

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

https://drive.google...BIYEYXz7u8KCAMr

My maps:

#571 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:38 PM

I kinda broke the map by skipping the helicopter ride (and thus saving Tanya). After that you can either slowly destroy all their bases or infiltrate the lab and let the mission continue as it's intended, but with Tanya to help you.

28l8gb7.jpg

stop mental omega abuse :D

#572 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:24 PM

@DivineHate Well, that just happened I guess :cool2:. Yeah, and I forgot the most important part : how I actually did it. I've simply placed Tanya near the wall and let the enemy tanks destroy it for me with their splash damage. Then I carefully snuck to the outpost with the pillboxes where the Stallion was supposed to land while avoiding the Vultures. The Guardian GI from the outpost was also quite helpful.

Spoiler

Edited by Terminal Velocity, 25 March 2019 - 06:26 PM.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

My maps:

#573 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:17 PM

chinese made soviet fan mission 

this mission is an upgraded version of the original MO soviet mission road to nowhere

i haven't test this yet 

select soviet mission road to nowhere to play

Attached Files

Edited by DivineHate, 30 March 2019 - 05:17 PM.

#574 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:08 PM

chinese made soviet fan mission 

this mission is an upgraded version of the original MO soviet mission road to nowhere

i haven't test this yet 

select soviet mission road to nowhere to play

The concept is pretty solid I'd say, it was quite fun to play. There's one very serious issue with the map, however. Sometimes destroying the Topol-M platforms wouldn't cause a game over, no idea why exactly. In one of my games I've even lost both platforms and the game just went on as if nothing happened.

Spoiler

At some point in time you'd get a buildable MCV, not sure if intended. Who knows, maybe that's the reason I wasn't able to beat it on Mental (since I've never tried building it, I mean spending 3k credits + waiting forever for it build to get base defenses doesnt seem very profitable, especially considering you'd be pretty low on money at that point in time). I've tried the mission like 5 times on Mental, but I would just get overrun when there's like 8 minutes left.

Edited by Terminal Velocity, 30 March 2019 - 08:33 PM.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

My maps:

#575 Picodreng

Picodreng
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Projects:None
  •  Useless lesbian

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:53 PM

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I'm trying to make a lunar map and I can't seem to find the space engineer and mutated brutes from Earthrise. I'm not sure if some sort of script needs to be triggered for them or if they're just hidden from the unit lists, but does anyone know how to get them working?

Right now I'm just testing all the features of the map editor (like enabling cosmonauts and disabling other infantry, which worked) since I'm almost new to this stuff, and it's going really well so far. This is the only thing that's really halted me.

Assuming all goes well, I'm planning to make a simple skirmish map and then a larger challenge-inspired map just to see all the scripting I can figure out.

Edit: I know about how there are units in missions made specifically with ini editing to only exist there, such as the super Apoc tanks or the Kirov flagships. I assume space engineers and moon brutes are the same, and they'd probably be simple to set up if only I knew the ini info to give them. I know MO ini files are locked away to prevent broken updates and cheating and such, but it'd really help if there was an info thread somewhere with a list of unit image names and what you'd generally need to make a mission-unique unit.

Edited by Picodreng, 31 March 2019 - 01:39 AM.

#576 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:06 AM

I haven't been able to check, but I think giving Engineer the Cosmonaut image would work. Space Engi appearance are kinda Cosmonaut but on ground, and flying infantries in vanilla usually has walking animations when they are not flying.

Edited by Handepsilon, 31 March 2019 - 05:07 AM.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#577 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:16 AM

I haven't been able to check, but I think giving Engineer the Cosmonaut image would work. Space Engi appearance are kinda Cosmonaut but on ground, and flying infantries in vanilla usually has walking animations when they are not flying.

While technically this is correct, there are two issues: it will use Cosmonaut's cameo and there will be no wrench symbol like all engineers have.

@Picodreng: Space Engineer's image = SPACE, and TBRUT is the Brute one.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

My maps:

#578 Picodreng

Picodreng
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Projects:None
  •  Useless lesbian

Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:16 AM

While technically this is correct, there are two issues: it will use Cosmonaut's cameo and there will be no wrench symbol like all engineers have.

@Picodreng: Space Engineer's image = SPACE, and TBRUT is the Brute one.

Thank you! They both worked.

#579 ComradeFrana

ComradeFrana
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Projects:Stayin' alive
  •  Comrade

Posted 11 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

Bit late, but if you want to use a campaign only unit in your map, you should definitely check out this map: https://forums.revor...attach_id=42005 from this thread: https://forums.revor...its-available/. That should pretty much give you everything you need.

#580 DivineHate

DivineHate
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:57 PM

foehn chinese fan mission Return to Kashmir by 你谢哥来了

difficulty : hard

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

enjoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users