Five Foehn Origins missions??
As for Reptoir, see my post here: https://forums.revor...sion/?p=1063250
I'm going to add to that list there with some of the other fragments of information. Just so it's located in one place.
There isn't a whole lot we know about Foehn missions beyond the Origin missions and Reptoir's significance.
What we know about Foehn's hierarchy
- Haihead is Foehn's main strike force and they destroy Epsilon bases around the world
- Last Bastion turtles in Alaska; they may be expanding their land (?)
- Wings of Coronia are on the search for someone.
- The Nanofiber loom was co-invented by its founder; the second creator of the Loom is a significant person
- VOLKNET is Foehn's EVA
What we know about the extent of Foehn's operations
- There are multiple Harbingers patrolling across the world.
- Foehn two major bases of operation: a large vessel called the Coronia and the Alaskan Last Bastion, which have production facilities.
- Haihead establishes Cyberkernels as part of their forward bases across the world.
- Foehn tech is expensive; Foehn must scavenge and is limited in numbers
Who is involved in Foehn
- Yunru was in charge of creating Foehn tech for China
- There may be psychics (Zorbtrotters) in the Foehn Revolt
- Rashidi escapes in a Allied-coloured Jackal Racer in Obsidian Sands
- Chinese troops loyal to Yunru
- Scorpion Cell loyal to Rashidi (?)
What happened after Act 2?
- The Conscious Slumber
- Epsilon is victorious (?)
- Some kind of "chaos" unfolded in Antarctica
From the Megalodon teaser"Mastodon defends.Pteranodon searches.Then comes the Megalodon, designed to kill."The third and final Tier 3 "monster "tank"
From Pteranodon AttackINCOMING TRANSMISSION --- The Pteranodon squadron has been deployed to take care of the Scorpion Cell forces in Egypt. The search continues. ---
There's also a hidden message "I'M NOT HERE" in The Pteranodon Attack video.
This mysterious sequence of numbers from THEY-ARE-EXPANDING,
which I don't think anyone has cracked.
A solution from Solais:
6 15 5 8 14 22 5 18 19 21 19 5 16 19 9 12 15 14 - F O E H N V E R S U S E P S I L O N...........................06150.5081422......0518192.11905......161909121.514..............................
From UNDER-ATTACK in ModDB. Initial characters spell out LIBRAS WORLD. In my opinion, this means "Libra's World" and not Latin for "A Free World"
... LOCATION CONFIRMED
. . IDENTIFYING SUBJECTS
. BATTLE IN PROGRESS
.. READY FOR ORDERS
. . SCATTERED
.WE MUST FIGHT BACK
. .. ORGANIZE
. . REGROUP
. . DIRECT US.
Other evidence includes the missions seen in various trailers such as the Side 4 Trailer, but it's hard to tell which of those clips are finished missions or just battles scripted for the teaser.
My guess is that almost none of them are mission clips. For example, the scene with the plasmerizer doesn't make sense because there's the mainframe from Thread of Dread there. The Pteranodon fly-by may be a mission.
Edited by Tathmesh, 20 December 2017 - 01:38 AM.