#481 TheQuackSavior

TheQuackSavior

I am the only one who's earned that right in the entire univ

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Projects:Some Super Mario World ROM hack
  •  WAAAAAHH!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

Well, or limited-production maps (you have only an Ore Refinery, Barracks, Radar, Powerplant and Repair Facility, for example).

I think it was called "Outpost Mission" :evgr:

Boom! I'm back, babies!

#482 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

More of those missions - especially considering those buildings were just an example ^^ :p

Anyway, Speeder, is Yuriko Omega going to be added in MO 3.0 as a Pacific Front Hero unit?

#483 Black/Brunez

Black/Brunez

Title? What title?

• Project Team
  • 1,262 posts
  •  Mentalmeister - Random Annoying Guy

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

Pacific front is not the Empire of the Rising Sun. Stop suggesting things like mechas and GigaFortresses for it.

Edited by Black/Brunez, 25 July 2011 - 07:49 PM.

#484 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

I honestly couldn't care less about Mecha's and Giga Fortress or whatever, and actually, I think it is a good thing these hard-to-balance units aren't in. :good: I just asked if Yuriko is planned to be added in MO 3.0 ?

You did, albeit indirectly, already answer my question ("NO!!!!"). :rolleyes:

#485 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

Yeah, but honestly, if you could put someone with psychic powers in the game, would you choose:

A: A bald, kind of creepy guy with a goatee who can make you do whatever he wants you to do?

B: An attractive Asian girl in a sailor outfit who can make tanks fly and has the secondary ability of providing fanservice?

C: Both?

D: Forget the mod altogether, add the Giant Squid into the mix, and start up a hentai series?

Edited by Zenothist, 27 July 2011 - 09:11 AM.

#486 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

LOL! :popcorn:
Brilliant descriptions, Zenothist
:thumbsupsmiley:

Well, talking about hero units, I'd rather have Yuriko than some wannabe-sniper with a killdriver-warhead.
Also, remember MO 3.0 has NINE different hero units (at least). That means at least five new hero's are going to be designed anyway (providing Chitzkoi and Volkov won't become standard hero's, and no country will share their hero unit with another).

Edited by Aasgier, 27 July 2011 - 02:09 PM.

#487 generalcamo

generalcamo
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

Volkov and chitzkoi could go in with the main soviet union, russia and the Ukraine. Boris could be given the main hero unit for all. The siege crawler to China, and one other hero to latin confederation.

Also, chitzkoi should be able to come out of vehicles unharmed. If the tank that chitzkoi is in is destroyed, he should come out with moderate damage. If an IFV unit tries to get him out, chitzkoi will start eating the IFV. Service Depot should have an effect on him though. Provided they can get there in time...

Edited by generalcamo, 27 July 2011 - 02:16 PM.

#488 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

Volkov is too powerful. No, Volkov should stay where he is.

Dunno about Chitzkoi though. His current place in the tech-tree is a bit strange. Probably make him available when capturing a Tech Secret lab?

Boris should be exclusively available to Russia / USSR.

Centurion for China

Tanya for USA

Rahn for Headquarters

The Euro Alliance, the Pacific Front, the Latin Confederation, the Scorpion Cell and the Psychic Corps still need a Hero unit.

#489 generalcamo

generalcamo
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

Tanya is GERMAN, not american. She should go to the euro alliance. If you need proof, check RA1 Allied Campaign.

#490 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

Ah, I never played RA1, and thought she was American.

#491 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

Beware, Tanya Adams isn't the RA2 Tanya. Tanya Adams was indeed German, but officially she wasn't even the member of the Army.

The RA2 Tanya's exact background info is unknown, some sources claim she being Adams's daughter, others say that she was a commando unit to be trained to inherit Adams's style.
kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

#492 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Ah, I've an idea for the USA Hero (just give Tanya to the Euro Alliance). You know, in the second YR mission you can use those Hollywood hero's. What if we gave them to the USA?

:popcorn: :spam:

#493 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

Can't we just rename her to Kari Wührer and give her to the EA? Uh.. I mean the European Alliance.

#494 TheQuackSavior

TheQuackSavior

• Members
  • 216 posts
  •  WAAAAAHH!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

Volkov is too powerful. No, Volkov should stay where he is.

Dunno about Chitzkoi though. His current place in the tech-tree is a bit strange. Probably make him available when capturing a Tech Secret lab?

Boris should be exclusively available to Russia / USSR.

Centurion for China

Tanya for USA

Rahn for Headquarters

The Euro Alliance, the Pacific Front, the Latin Confederation, the Scorpion Cell and the Psychic Corps still need a Hero unit.

Why don't add 6 Hero unit as all 3 country: Centurion should be decreased ROF and more firepower when play as China, Tanya must be kill terror drone with two shot. Replace Boris with Natasha, Rahn should be quickly charge the mini-GM railgun.
Ps: I hate Omegabolt mod: Red Resurrection were Russia country specific unit is Apocalypse, No no no! Apocalypse should be as all country unit. Blizzard tank should be all country unit. Yeah, like desolator and Cuba terrorist. Also, add the blizzard trooper(an soldier who wear the cold-proof suit with thermal inversion rifle)

Boom! I'm back, babies!

#495 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:19 AM

General Recons, that would remove the "awesomeness" of Hero units. An hero unit is an unique unit, only available to ONE SIDE. Because Speeder himself said the differences between the countries are going to be increased, each country should have one Hero unit (or maybe two), which is unavailable to any other side - unless they capture a Tech Center or whatever building requirement offcourse. :rolleyes:

If three countries have three hero units each, which are all the same... well... what's the fun of that aside from massive pwning (though not so much with Tanya, but it is with Boris or Rahn).

Anyway, there is one thing I agree with in your post: Tanya should kill Terror Drones with two shots.

But honestly, I've the feeling you're only ten or maybe twelve years old and think only about fun, but not about balance or whatever.

Edited by Aasgier, 28 July 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#496 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

Yes, each sub-faction will most likely get a different hero. Who gets which hero and who the new heroes are is still a mystery. :p

#497 TheQuackSavior

TheQuackSavior

• Members
  • 216 posts
  •  WAAAAAHH!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:37 AM

General Recons, that would remove the "awesomeness" of Hero units. An hero unit is an unique unit, only available to ONE SIDE. Because Speeder himself said the differences between the countries are going to be increased, each country should have one Hero unit (or maybe two), which is unavailable to any other side - unless they capture a Tech Center or whatever building requirement offcourse. :rolleyes:

If three countries have three hero units each, which are all the same... well... what's the fun of that aside from massive pwning (though not so much with Tanya, but it is with Boris or Rahn).

Anyway, there is one thing I agree with in your post: Tanya should kill Terror Drones with two shots.

But honestly, I've the feeling you're only ten or maybe twelve years old and think only about fun, but not about balance or whatever.

Oh yeah, I'm 10 year old. I know were Blizzard Tank is Euro Alliance Unit. Centurion is China Unit. Hydra Cannon is Latin Conferderation Unit, Boris/Tesla Tank is USSR Unit.

Boom! I'm back, babies!

#498 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

Actually, Speeder said in a newspost the Blizzard Tank is an USA unit. And it isn't a hero unit either. Also Tesla Tanks and Hydra cannons won't turn into hero units.

Anyway, I want to give you one advice: Think about what the hell you say, and also think more about if something is good for balance between the factions if you suggest something. Something which is a lot of fun doesn't have to be balanced.

Edited by Aasgier, 29 July 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#499 TheQuackSavior

TheQuackSavior

• Members
  • 216 posts
  •  WAAAAAHH!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

Actually, Speeder said in a newspost the Blizzard Tank is an USA unit. And it isn't a hero unit either. Also Tesla Tanks and Hydra cannons won't turn into hero units.

Anyway, I want to give you one advice: Think about what the hell you say, and also think more about if something is good for balance between the factions if you suggest something. Something which is a lot of fun doesn't have to be balanced.

USSR Tesla Tank should be all country unit.
Ps: ROFLMAO, Aeroblaze is USA and Blizzard Tank too?! :crazed:

Boom! I'm back, babies!

#500 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 9,001 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

I don't think I said Blizzard is American. If I did, it was a mistake.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users