• Please log in to reply
758 replies to this topic

#581 deadstarlights

deadstarlights
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

I like to see:

- Tesla Tower having the ability to power other tesla towers (Like the Prism towers)

- A Soviet IFV But that is like the Wolverine Unit from TB, but differenet units give it differnet abilities - and also changes the arms to differnet guns

- New Yuri Superweapon or at least a differnet animation lol
Posted Image

#582 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

Can you imagine the over powered-ness of the Tesla Coil then? having 3 TT power up every Coil and then also letting them power up each other?

Giving the Soviets a IFV with similar properties would cause the IFV to lose its uniqueness all together. the Halftrack allows you to carry passengers across the field. That should be enough

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#583 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Epsilon super weapons will most likely get a better animation.

#584 deadstarlights

deadstarlights
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

I see what you saying regarding the Tesla Coil, but it has always made more sence to me, for the tesla towers to power each other.

I see what your saying about the Half Track, but I think it would be cool.

Yuri either needs a new superweapon or animation, something like a Physic Wave, with good splash damage. I like the whole mind controlling thing but I've always felt that yuris superweapon is not as powerfull - I mean it proberly isn't but it never seems to destroy as much as the others lol.

I know it is silly but a cyborg dinosaur - shoots lasers lmao for yuri hahaha - or Yuri's hero character on a pterodactyl

Also I've seen a few mods that allow for upgrades and research, that would be cool. Upgrade structures, or units and defence structures.

I'd like to see another defensive structre for all sides as well.

Oh and for my units to stop attacking my own walls lmao! - that is annoying

I love the gates, but Yuris would be cool to be spikes or a physic gate lol

ANTS Or Dinosaurs! - OR BOTH! HAHAHA

I have an idea for a skirmish game, -
Flood:
You have 30 minutes until the AL attacks you and you have to stop the enemy getting through your base. You get flooded by units Land Air ect. Until your MCV is destroyed - Kind of like a Tower Defence game. Just an idea :p

Also sorry if some of my ideas have been suggested but theres 30 pages to read :s

Edit: Also more colours - I'd like to see BLACK or Grey!! HAHAHA

Edited by deadstarlights, 03 September 2011 - 05:33 PM.

Posted Image

#585 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

More colors are done, Gray is in afaik

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#586 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

Xanadu what's in, that ain't exactly gray. http://en.wikipedia....Xanadu_(colour) during a beta 16 colors were used but 4 were scrapped since.

Black and gray are taboo since gray is used by neutral and black is unreadable in the SW charging strings.

Edited by Graion Dilach, 04 September 2011 - 10:37 AM.

kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

#587 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:02 AM

Not to mention unseeable on the radar minimap.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#588 eil

eil
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

though powering each other tesla tower seems senseable to me too, i agree that they'll be overpowered and Allies Prism Tower will lose it's originality.
half track is enough for Soviets, and no need for IFV mechanics here. but i always felt pity for Soviets have no vehicle, where units can shoot from =(

#589 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 9,001 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

They have the Centurion. That's the best you can ask for. :p

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#590 deadstarlights

deadstarlights
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:49 PM

Ya you guys make sense - just ideas :p

I'd like to see different looking walls, perhaps weak walls and heavy walls, different walls for differnet sides perhaps? Also could the walls be made that little more stronger?

I would still like to see some more defensive structres.

Perhaps a differnet image for the Rail Gun Tower. I like it as a tower but don't like the fact it looks like the mind control tower thing :p

I also made a cool radioactive barrel which i though was a cool structure thing -
I took the image of the explosive barrels and I attached a weapon to it, the Desolators Deployed weapon.
Once it was built and then you deploy it and it "leaks" Radiation, Good for infantry. It could be a Yuri structure or Soviet?

I like to see the old Camo Pill boxes as well if that possible?

Woop cant wait for the update :D

Ok to make this easier to read I'll add my ideas here:

Allied

Something like the GDI towers - where you build the base and then differnet tops lol
Stronger styled walls - Differnet image
German - Tank Destroyer made deployable into a artillery
A new Allied SuperWeapon - Chrono Damage perhaps, rips a hole in Space and Time, looks like whirlpool
and upgrade to paraTroopers - Chrono Reinforcement
Another type of robot thing perhaps?

Gates Like this would be Cool:
Posted Image

Soviets
Radiation Barrel
Planes like the old Yak Planes lol
Perhaps a Flame tower?

Yuri

Magnatron Turret
Remove the Hovering Transport and replace with a UFO Carry all thing?
Another form of Mutant, perhaps something Navel? FISH BOY! hahaha
Or A Flying Mutant much like a Reaper from gears
Like this guy: Posted Image

I'd like to see elements from the old red alert and some elements from the Tiberian universe

Heres some Buildings I made today -
Posted Image

Edited by deadstarlights, 07 September 2011 - 10:31 PM.

Posted Image

#591 TheQuackSavior

TheQuackSavior

I am the only one who's earned that right in the entire univ

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Projects:Some Super Mario World ROM hack
  •  WAAAAAHH!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

Ya you guys make sense - just ideas :p

I'd like to see different looking walls, perhaps weak walls and heavy walls, different walls for differnet sides perhaps? Also could the walls be made that little more stronger?

I would still like to see some more defensive structres.

Perhaps a differnet image for the Rail Gun Tower. I like it as a tower but don't like the fact it looks like the mind control tower thing :p

I also made a cool radioactive barrel which i though was a cool structure thing -
I took the image of the explosive barrels and I attached a weapon to it, the Desolators Deployed weapon.
Once it was built and then you deploy it and it "leaks" Radiation, Good for infantry. It could be a Yuri structure or Soviet?

I like to see the old Camo Pill boxes as well if that possible?

Woop cant wait for the update :D

Ok to make this easier to read I'll add my ideas here:

Allied

Something like the GDI towers - where you build the base and then differnet tops lol
German - Tank Destroyer made deployable into a artillery
A new Allied SuperWeapon - Chrono Damage perhaps, rips a hole in Space and Time, looks like whirlpool
and upgrade to paraTroopers - Chrono Reinforcement
Another type of robot thing perhaps?

Gates Like this would be Cool:
Posted Image

Soviets
Radiation Barrel
Planes like the old Yak Planes lol
Perhaps a Flame tower?

Yuri

Magnatron Turret
Remove the Hovering Transport and replace with a UFO Carry all thing?
Another form of Mutant, perhaps something Navel? FISH BOY! hahaha
Or A Flying Mutant much like a Reaper from gears
Like this guy: Posted Image

I'd like to see elements from the old red alert and some elements from the Tiberian universe

Heres some Buildings I made today -
Posted Image

TD was already removed due to another tank was taken the role: Mirage Tank :)

Edited by General Recon, 08 September 2011 - 07:42 AM.

Boom! I'm back, babies!

#592 eil

eil
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:33 PM

They have the Centurion. That's the best you can ask for. :p

still it's not fair. :ninja: there are plenty of cool infantry that Soviets have but with no"shooting-transport" there is almost no point in gaining for ex Tesla Ivan. and using him with Centurion makes it so powerful that it's even not funny. :dry: i don't even count flak-truck as a transport as it's so easy to destroy.

#593 Aasgier

Aasgier

title available

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

Centurion's with three Tesla Ivan's = :ninja:

#594 Pepzi

Pepzi
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

Suggestion that could be applied here aswell:

http://forums.freedo...read.php?t=5401

Edited by Pepzi, 13 September 2011 - 02:45 PM.

#595 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:27 PM

Centurion's with three Tesla Ivan's = :ninja:

Nah, there is a much more lethal unit within a Centy in MO. I can't say it out yet, but I am using that one, and believe me, if that doesn't destroy an entire force then nothing can.

This makes me a bit sad due the fact that it has a great voiceset and Speed used it very creatively, but still, I am pretty sure, everybody will train the unit for the sole purpose to put it into the Centy.
kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

#596 bu7loos

bu7loos
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

What I would like to see :
-Diffirent unit in Crates Not Buildable ones may be Like A Grizzly tank with a laser cannon rather than the 105mm or a Mirage Tank Destoyer Or Other Not Buildable Hybird Tanks thus making the Game More Intresting.

-Secondary Super Weapons (chrono Spheres , Iron Curtiens , Genetic mutators) have Secondary Support Powers that you choose one that fit's the situation but would Suggest that the chrono Spheres Teleport 2 Grizzly's 1 Abrams, and the Iron Curtien have a power that makes only one unit invunrable making for a longer Amount of time than the original one it good to save a miner or some thing , and gentic mutators that PSI Pulse that kills infantry in a larger raduis than Mutating them , but if you use the Secondary Support Power the timer will Restart Agine.

-More Tech Defesive Structers like the hammer turrets.

-Limited Resourses Game Mode:maps wich ore is hard to Reach and find, like and Ore Field Defended with a Nutural Task Force , or One ore field in the map that makes players fight for it, and may be ore field but with no Regenration Methods , and even may be Player will have a Transaction support Power That adds 2000 Each 6 mins, so making Every Single unit count and every cridit spent counts.

-Skull Grinder Mode:Ther is not teching up in this mode also the slider will be gone player will have only power plant barrcks and refinary the only way to tech up is to caputre some amount of structers
like the only way to unlock a WarFactory with a buildable grizzly tank , styker ifv and robot tank is to Capture 1 Tech lab and capturing a second tech lab unlocks an airfield and more high tier building and structer , but their is an amount of tech labs in the game wich will make players have to fight foe them
and tech labs are ethier invunrable or they leave a Rubble husk the Engeineers are able to Reapiar them later on.

-diffrent miner for each side/SubFaction.

Edited by bu7loos, 14 September 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#597 eil

eil
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

everybody will train the unit for the sole purpose to put it into the Centy.

i presume it's rather expensive for using as a sole unit , does it?

#598 TheQuackSavior

TheQuackSavior

I am the only one who's earned that right in the entire univ

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Projects:Some Super Mario World ROM hack
  •  WAAAAAHH!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

What I would like to see :
-Diffirent unit in Crates Not Buildable ones may be Like A Grizzly tank with a laser cannon rather than the 105mm or a Mirage Tank Destoyer Or Other Not Buildable Hybird Tanks thus making the Game More Intresting.

-Secondary Super Weapons (chrono Spheres , Iron Curtiens , Genetic mutators) have Secondary Support Powers that you choose one that fit's the situation but would Suggest that the chrono Spheres Teleport 2 Grizzly's 1 Abrams, and the Iron Curtien have a power that makes only one unit invunrable making for a longer Amount of time than the original one it good to save a miner or some thing , and gentic mutators that PSI Pulse that kills infantry in a larger raduis than Mutating them , but if you use the Secondary Support Power the timer will Restart Agine.

-More Tech Defesive Structers like the hammer turrets.

-Limited Resourses Game Mode:maps wich ore is hard to Reach and find, like and Ore Field Defended with a Nutural Task Force , or One ore field in the map that makes players fight for it, and may be ore field but with no Regenration Methods , and even may be Player will have a Transaction support Power That adds 2000 Each 6 mins, so making Every Single unit count and every cridit spent counts.

-Skull Grinder Mode:Ther is not teching up in this mode also the slider will be gone player will have only power plant barrcks and refinary the only way to tech up is to caputre some amount of structers
like the only way to unlock a WarFactory with a buildable grizzly tank , styker ifv and robot tank is to Capture 1 Tech lab and capturing a second tech lab unlocks an airfield and more high tier building and structer , but their is an amount of tech labs in the game wich will make players have to fight foe them
and tech labs are ethier invunrable or they leave a Rubble husk the Engeineers are able to Reapiar them later on.

-diffrent miner for each side/SubFaction.

We already have a Tank Drestroyer: Mirage Tank

Edited by General Recon, 16 September 2011 - 05:46 PM.

Boom! I'm back, babies!

#599 bu7loos

bu7loos
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

yes i know just settings some examples.

#600 Pepzi

Pepzi
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:33 AM

Scrapped pre-YR feature, it's now possible to do with the current version of Ares:

Tech building addon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note that this is only a montage presentation, I used cut & paste from both TS and YR.

Edited by Pepzi, 17 September 2011 - 11:36 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users